• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.215 Feedback

The Heal All is clearly not a bug. :-)
Actually I'm not bothered much by it. It doesn't slow me down much and I haven't hit it by mistake. I just like to rant - on behalf of those who are bothered by it.

Pan Ufi

Private
Heal All button slowed me down and I hit it a few times by accident. I gave feedback and it was clearly ignored, like several other players. But I'm losing my enthusiasm in playing this game, whose prominent feature is being addictive :) that might be a good sign in a sense.

Knight of ICE

Heal all button is not part of this update in any way.

Please stay on topic.

Pan Ufi

Private
  • When collecting from the Mountain Reserves, the special sounds were missing. You can now hear the bears, eagles, and moose again!
AMAZING THANKS INNO :blush::blush::blush:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
then how about adding an option "Hide ALL Diamond Buttons" ?

since we are supposed to play the way we like ofc, if we are supposed to play as inno wants, ok i get that

Hey that sounds like a neat idea, but considering they releasing a new server, their profits must be really low at this point so highly doubt they'd do something that actually pleases the playerbase, must be more concerned about people giving them money right now with weak methods instead of strong ones.. like actually pleasing the playerbase which does generate more revenue over a longer period instead of short.

But feel like at this point, ever since past the massive massive nerf to CF that ruined a strategy that was still being worked on for six years, they just don't care about us anymore.

Really only a bugfix patch, so not much to talk about for this one. cept:

• When trying to remove the last unit from your PvP Arena defending army, the warning said, that the personal ranking would also reset. This is wrong and has been fixed.

Is that not true anymore? I know that's what happened to me when I removed my army and two weeks past, the entire thing reset

dimondus

Captain
Some like "noise". I switch off sound and music in any game I play. If I want to listen to music I put on music of my own choice.
well, some games have gorgeous soundtrack you missing out. (Witcher 3, Horizon, etc). Playing immersive game without a sound would not be fun for me personally.