• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.132

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser115030

From all of the players not advanced or strong enough (or willing to pay thousands of diamonds) to have been able to immediately acquired this GB and used the furore to level it to high levels within a couple of days (one of my friends already had his at level 81 after 2 days) I would like to formally complain. By getting the FPs required to level initially wrong another massive advantage to the players least in need of it and the subsequent rebalancing has then further disadvantaged those already playing catch up. This is quite frankly disgraceful. Players lower down the rankings are already at the mercy of the higher ranked players without having things made more difficult by careless oversights. Why couldn't the decision have been made to accept that it was balanced wrong and leave it as was and just get any further VF GBs correctly balanced.

Emberguard

Legend
It's interesting that Inno didn't reduce the lvl's on the Terra Cotta's to match what would been required given the Arcs were heavily reduced in lvl when the oracle was found to need re-balancing in its' contribution output.

Is it a coding issue that's resulted in this decision?

DeletedUser653

The problerm is not the APP, the problem we have all complained about is the browser and only being able to add 10 at a time and lets be honest here please, NO PLAYER will ever donate 3000 FP in a bowser and ever single player would reach for phone. I play on bowser but use app to donate if more than about 200 like 99.9% of all players do (only the point at which they reach for app changes).
So yet again INNO refuse to fix the real problem and puts sticky plaster over the symptoms by restricting the app to 500, this creates more problems and does not answer the browser problem at all.
BUT why are they sneaking this change in to both beata and here with no annoucement? does inno have a rogue programmer doing wha the likes?

DeletedUser115030

Limiting the app to 500 makes almost no difference, I've just added 650 and the gap between adding the first 500 and the second 150 must have delayed me by about 1 second. The issue is with the browser version, why is it so hard to make them the same?

DeletedUser96901

NO PLAYER will ever donate 3000 FP in a bowser and ever single player would reach for phone
you found him

I am NO PLAYER

because I don't have a mobile device to play with the app

I play on bowser but use app to donate if more than about 200 like 99.9% of all players do
can you please stop posting lies

99,9% haha
nice joke

please stay with the truth

by restricting the app to 500, this creates more problems
haha

app problems
after a year of jumping in front of browser players and making them lose thousands of FP

:lol:

I remember all the ignorant app players:
there solution was: use the app when browser players complaint

now it's time that the browser players say
your problem is still nothing against our problem :rolleyes:
because app is still at least 5 times faster

so how big is the chance that an app players catches an app player
and how big that an app player catches an browser player ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
you found him

I am NO PLAYER

because I don't have a mobile device to play with the app

NO PLAYER here as well. Do have one, but do not like the app

can you please stop posting lies

99,9% haha
nice joke

please stay with the truth

Two here that don't so that percentage is a fairy tale.

haha

app problems
after a year of jumping in front of browser players and making them lose thousands of FP

Yeah, we don't want app problems. God forbid.

Emberguard

Legend
I've yet to use the app for donations except the once off to see what it was like. I'd rather not have to log out of one device to use another

DeletedUser653

Test PM me your details I am sure i can donate one of my old smart phones for you.
Agent/Emberguard - are you seriously saying you donate 3000fp 10 fp at a time when you could have done it in 20 secs on app. I do not like the app but not willing to spend 5 mins donating FP when I can log on to appp donate and get back to bowser in under 40 secs.
The bowser needs a fast FP donation method like app - always said this as i prefer to stay in browser too.
So 1 reply saying no smart phone, 2 saying i have but prefer not to use it. maybe that 99.9% should be "could use the app" Works on any andoid device, nexus 7 tablet?

Test my offer to send you a device still stands as a honest offer and it does not need a sim card just wifi to use the app.
Mark :)

Emberguard

Legend
Oh no. I've never needed to donate anything more then what's in my FP bar at the time as I'm not yet high enough in my Arc to have the reliable Income for that. But I know of others who do donate thousands on a regular basis because I participate in their swap group and just take the 4th or 5th position depending on if anyone is taking a break

Agent327

Overlord
Agent/Emberguard - are you seriously saying you donate 3000fp 10 fp at a time when you could have done it in 20 secs on app. I do not like the app but not willing to spend 5 mins donating FP when I can log on to appp donate and get back to bowser in under 40 secs.

Yes I am. Does give me the time to do the donate fp RQ.

DeletedUser112027

Hey Inno Developers. The Elf here. I really like this mobile update. Thanks.

Regards,

The Elf.

DeletedUser653

Posted by hrc
Posted by agent
Yes I am. Does give me the time to do the donate fp RQ.

Wow I would love to see you in my hood and the snipping opportunities you would give everyone taking 10 mins to try and donate your 3000 fp just to get sniped in 20 secs at 2800, massive loss of about 1500 fp doing that. .....

Agent327

Overlord
Wow I would love to see you in my hood and the snipping opportunities you would give everyone taking 10 mins to try and donate your 3000 fp just to get sniped in 20 secs at 2800, massive loss of about 1500 fp doing that. .....

I can be in your hood, but if you want to snipe when I am donating, the person I am donating to should be in your hood. As long as you are looking at the wrong GB, why should I worry?

DeletedUser115506

I would like to bring back the issue on the TA
It's interesting that Inno didn't reduce the lvl's on the Terra Cotta's to match what would been required given the Arcs were heavily reduced in lvl when the oracle was found to need re-balancing in its' contribution output.

Is it a coding issue that's resulted in this decision?

I would like to bring back the TA nerf issue, which I think the suggestion above would be the perfect solution. It is much unfair that many players took advantage of the lower FPs required before the update to lvl up their TAs, this is in my opinion a bug exploit, and therefore a rule infraction.

The minimum it should be done is reduce GB lvls to the equivalent levels of what would be required originally.