• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.102

DeletedUser4727

Hi all,

This thread is for discussing the upcoming update to 1.102. You can find the full announcement here. Enjoy!

Thanks!

DeletedUser108302

Thanks for the hard work...
I see nothing about Lord's Manor coin production which is not doubled when motivated , is it included in the update as well? Or not??

DeletedUser6974

i truly dont understand the thinking of the game developers even considering a 3 day wait for traveling scouting time on the continent map. so in other words they are encouraging a player to come to the game twice a week assuming they will complete the battles in 1 day then wait another 3 days for the next one.
If their goal was to make the game as boring as possible for scouting the continent map they succeeded. i hope they remember this nonsense when considering the future game design.

DeletedUser5180

i truly dont understand the thinking of the game developers even considering a 3 day wait for traveling scouting time on the continent map. so in other words they are encouraging a player to come to the game twice a week assuming they will complete the battles in 1 day then wait another 3 days for the next one.
If their goal was to make the game as boring as possible for scouting the continent map they succeeded. i hope they remember this nonsense when considering the future game design.
players like to complete the map quickly (especially when there are expansions to be had)

the longer a scout takes then there is more chance of players spending diamonds to instantly scout

DeletedUser110521

Why does the Event History no longer show when players leave/get kicked or join your Guild? Was this part of the Update? If so - it sucks, especially for Guild Leaders who need to know what's going on in their Guild. Please reverse it!

DeletedUser6974

players like to complete the map quickly (especially when there are expansions to be had)

the longer a scout takes then there is more chance of players spending diamonds to instantly scout
except players are not going to waste diamonds just to finish a scouting mission, instead i have players on my friends list that polivate twice a week now. When asked why they are slacking they simply reply they are waiting for scouting to get done at a 3 day wait. They dont need coins or supplies or the goods they are making so they just dont show up for 3 days.

DeletedUser107059

If it was such a money maker for Inno they wouldn't be changing it. Little signs that any but a handful pay to scout.

DeletedUser4727

Why does the Event History no longer show when players leave/get kicked or join your Guild? Was this part of the Update? If so - it sucks, especially for Guild Leaders who need to know what's going on in their Guild. Please reverse it!
This is a bug and has been reported :)

DeletedUser111000

I agree 100%

DeletedUser111000

I just got the new app version yesterday, and every popup window (building, GB, market, army, settings, etc) does a little full-size / smaller / full-size bounce when it opens. This makes me motion sick, and has rendered the app completely unusable for me. Can we get something like the Apple "reduce motion" setting in the app to turn it off?

Vesiger

Monarch
I just got the new app version yesterday, and every popup window (building, GB, market, army, settings, etc) does a little full-size / smaller / full-size bounce when it opens. This makes me motion sick, and has rendered the app completely unusable for me. Can we get something like the Apple "reduce motion" setting in the app to turn it off?
Agreed - I don't mind the buildings bouncing when clicked on, but having the windows doing a bouncing zoom every time they open is unnecessary and off-putting.

DeletedUser110705

The bouncing popups can cause health issues for people that are sensitive to it. I am thinking nausea, grand mal and headaches. Please consider that too, dear developers :)

DeletedUser111009

The refresh rate became awful with the new update, the responsiveness of the game sunk to a new minimum. After appointing a new task for a production building, you have to wait good 20 seconds for the engine to process it. In the meanwhile, if you close the window, the request would not be sent to the server. To be more detailed, if I collect all the productions, I appoint new productions and I accidentally misclick on one, I have to wait well over 30 seconds just to be able to cancel it. Then again, 10-15 more seconds until I can appoint a new task. And then again 10-15 until I can check whether I got it right that time. It's NOT a problem with my PC, it's not a problem with my system (checked on other computers, other systems, other hardware, etc.) FLASH PLAYER IS OBSOLETE. Please move to HTML5 finally. The game is becoming so unusable that after a good year and a few months, I'm seriously considering quitting it. The code is also cheese-gear, with random crashes here and there, mostly on GvG. I understand it's a hard task to sync up the events within so many clients, but seriously, it's not even available on mobile. This code would be good for a start-up game, created by 2 friends, but not for a serious consumer-grade game.