• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.96

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser110433

"improved the speed of the negotiation minigame" - I wasn't aware there was lag on that?
Mobile had faster negotiation than PC, this used to be very popular at the time of introduction of Tavern.

Yaaaaaaaaaay, more 'Achievements'... because I know how much everyone wanted those..... :rolleyes:
Just out of curiosity, have you ever posted anything negative about changes? I know there are people with sunshine attitudes, but you can see how this is becoming suspicious....

Boorg

Captain
Improvements are always welcome but nothing has been said about the missing goods of expired trades that should return to the inventory but don’t return to the inventory, therefore these goods are lost.

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, have you ever posted anything negative about changes? I know there are people with sunshine attitudes, but you can see how this is becoming suspicious....
Uh yeah, my post in this thread was pretty negative? Did the sarcasm not translate? I'd love to know where you've dug up all my apparently past positive comments from...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

the description of the Billy The Kids achievement is wrong
If you're a great fighter that can beat the whole neighborhood, this achievement is for you.
You can show to everybody how successful you are in beating the defense of others.

because it is not for defeating other. it is for plundering other

so correct would be
If you're a great plunderer that can plunder the whole neighborhood, this achievement is for you.
You can show to everybody how successful you are in plundering the cities of others.

DeletedUser110433

Uh yeah, my post in this thread was pretty negative? Did the sarcasm not translate?
Thank goodness, i wondered if it is a sarcasm or not. If you really had liked the achievements, that would leave me with the question: drunk, insane or simply stupid. Good thing i don`t have to make such inquire :lol:

DeletedUser

Thank goodness, i wondered if it is a sarcasm or not. If you really had liked the achievements, that would leave me with the question: drunk, insane or simply stupid. Good thing i don`t have to make such inquire :lol:
The secret of sarcasm is mostly in the rolling eye emoticon :rolleyes: around here, since it doesn't translate well in text :)
I think @CM-Sovereign will get a kick out of someone thinking I'm too positive about updates though, lol.