• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.91

DeletedUser4727

Okay based on what I can gather the live notifications should be active but the event history entries not yet. They are due to be activated once 1.91 is signed off for the app to avoid conflicts. The changes to the tavern should also be applied in 1.91 to the app.

I'll make sure this is accurate tomorrow with the LCM.

DeletedUser6974

Okay based on what I can gather the live notifications should be active but the event history entries not yet. They are due to be activated once 1.91 is signed off for the app to avoid conflicts. The changes to the tavern should also be applied in 1.91 to the app.

Can all friends be added in the filter options at the burger button for the Event History so we can view all our friends in the tabulated list showing Tavern status as well as Aid status please?
it would help immensely by having a list to view all friends and seeing if we can sit in their tavern as well as hit the Aid button at one entry in the list.

DeletedUser9168

with half of my post being deleted, even though the senior moderator was made aware their ticket reply was going to be added to the information here, it seems a bit pointless to not paint the confusing picture. so may as well delete the rest of my reply to which the deleted part referred

confused . com (this is NOT a website link, but i can delete this as well if required)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

74004339.jpg

as i was not finding this happening 100% of the time
I had this happen for just two particular players on my friends list yesterday, as if the system just kinda got stuck with them and I had to refresh for the icon to correctly update that their taverns were full. But otherwise, as I posted initially, they've been changing in realtime for me. Would be nice to get a clear answer though!

DeletedUser4727

Well, that's awkward ;)

No, the functionality should update in live (i.e. on my own account even it does so without a refresh) so it not doing so consistently is a bug, or simply the function not working as well as it should be. I'll report it, and if I'm wrong, I'll let you know :)

DeletedUser110150

Thanks Sovereign.

DeletedUser

The update to 1.91 went in on the app today, when can we expect the live notifications and event history entries to be activated on browser?

DeletedUser6974

It should be switched on on Wednesday :)
ok, so it is switched on now but can they finish the functionality of the "Visit Tavern" button please?
it stays highlighted on all the time telling the user to "Visit Tavern" when it is impossible to visit the tavern and even when the visit is successful it still stays highlighted on.
We need a proper functioning button before it is released to the game servers please so we dont go over the same Visit Tavern buttons over and over page after page when there is no purpose. Thank you!

DeletedUser1081

A different tavern issue: I'd be more motivated to upgrade it if I could switch between the floors/plates I've unlocked without hurting my income, and if I could change tablecloths without hurting my guests' chances of getting an FP. As it is I'll only upgrade to the level I like the look of - but I want to be able to redecorate without penalties. Why the heck not! I mean really :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6974

ok, so it is switched on now but can they finish the functionality of the "Visit Tavern" button please?
it stays highlighted on all the time telling the user to "Visit Tavern" when it is impossible to visit the tavern and even when the visit is successful it still stays highlighted on.
We need a proper functioning button before it is released to the game servers please so we dont go over the same Visit Tavern buttons over and over page after page when there is no purpose. Thank you!

If they choose not to fix the Visit Tavern button could it please be removed from the Event History until it is functioning properly?
all it is doing now is adding to the lag forcing us to sit and wait while the list builds with all of the Visit Tavern buttons cluttering the information.
now we are forced to apply the various filter sorting options in order to get usable data.
i just got 128 pages of Event History and if i apply the filter, 48 pages are of the highlighted Visit Tavern button that is useless.
it serves no purpose as it is now so why is it even in the Event History?
the only working feature for the Tavern is in the Friends listings.
lag is getting worse daily and now sitting and waiting for the Event History list to build is slowing everything down even more, please remove the Visit Tavern button until it is functioning properly.
Thank you.

Vesiger

Monarch
And on the mobile version there is no filtering available, and the total size of the events history is limited - since the addition of tavern visits, my history only goes back about 12 hours :?

Vesiger

Monarch
And on the mobile version there is no filtering available, and the total size of the events history is limited - since the addition of tavern visits, my history only goes back about 12 hours :?
It's currently 13:32 here; my history goes back to 8:32. That's only five hours on record - I know that a player attacked my city yesterday and hasn't succeeded in plundering it yet, but I can't remember how long he has left to try. I don't know which of my guildmates took that big trade I had up last night....

DeletedUser106014

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties logging on and pages freezing since the update?
I am in Australia, yes, where we had the major issues after an earlier update, and I am having serious issues trying to log in, load screens and play.

The log in time is excessive, and then the city screen does not load all pictures, example the city hall picture does not load. Trying to go to the guild continent map for GvG, the page does not load. Took over 2 minutes just to get to the page, and then it froze and loaded nothing.
Having same issues trying to move to other screen from the city screen.

Have rebooted my pc, have updated windows, rebooted, tried different browsers but no joy. I am using Chrome, it manages to load to the city screen and allow some functionality, mozilla could not even load the game.

DeletedUser9168

Can anyone tell me what is the blue arrow for?
What blue arrow?

EDIT - i think it appeared with the update after this one (1.93). it seems to be telling you to select "use Flash every time" which is sort of obvious for a Flash-based game

Last edited by a moderator: