• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.85

DeletedUser98451

Credit where its due, the changes to the baskets are very welcome, getting a rogue 8 times in a row the other day was a little annoying, so thanks for listening please keep it up

DeletedUser5180

Credit where its due, the changes to the baskets are very welcome, getting a rogue 8 times in a row the other day was a little annoying, so thanks for listening please keep it up

probably worried that the large drop rate of rubbish prizes would impact on diamond sales

DeletedUser104173

Unfortunately, we cannot determine how quickly the apps are approved by Apple and Google Play. Therefore, we pushed the BP release to the 28th & while the apps have been approved, the BP release will still happen on Wed.

To be clear, the BPs have not been released on the app nor on the browser.

Is it on, and if not, will it be today, and if yes, when? Thank you. :)

DeletedUser107904

Is there any further news on the release of the Orangery BP's yet??

DeletedUser16126

I think inno is keeping postponing the delivery to punish the people that are prepared to use diamonds. These guys are postponing their aiding, as a result they receive less aids, so they get less chances in the event. Excellent communication like always, no planning. Promising something good and then let people sit on their hunger until they starve? Excellent treatment of the players that are paying them!

DeletedUser107263

Can anyone confirm that they have found BP to the new GB?? Horrible communication by Inno

DeletedUser15986

and what is the unfair advantage of all app users who can play every-time everywhere compared to browser users ?
in the train to the work
on the toilette session :lol:
waiting for the doctor
and so on

I can only play at home at my PC

Having used the mobile app for the last few months due to travel, it's not much of an advantage... Important icons are missing (no collection or idle ones for starters), inventory management is a steaming pile of shite, and trying to find event eggs/tickets/trees is a pain in the backside.

Want to donate FP packs to a friends GB?
Open menu, Go to Inventory, scroll through every single reward you have until you get to the FP packs, Use FP pack, close inventory, load friends city, load GB, donate, go back to own city, rinse and repeat until done... or until you give up, which is much more likely. (And if you want to use multiple 2FP packs, the inventory resets to the top when you use a pack so you have to scroll all the way through your inventory to get back to the FP packs.)

I actually started using Puffin for the game at points, just because it was that much quicker - even if the screen resolution/size is woeful to use.

Thankfully I'm back on my PC now.

Vesiger

Monarch
Want to donate FP packs to a friends GB?
Open menu, Go to Inventory, scroll through every single reward you have until you get to the FP packs, Use FP pack, close inventory, load friends city, load GB, donate, go back to own city, rinse and repeat until done... or until you give up, which is much more likely. (And if you want to use multiple 2FP packs, the inventory resets to the top when you use a pack so you have to scroll all the way through your inventory to get back to the FP packs.)
You mean you don't have to do that on the browser version?
I assumed that was why people wanted an FP bank...

Thrawnf

Corporal
But....

Maybe...

To apologise if the delay, they will iffer us a fre BP of it when we will log

Let's hope...

DeletedUser16126

I already got 2 BP's in en6 by contributing to someone elses Artic Orangery, and have built one myself now.
In my hood there are at least 5 people with the orangery already.