• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.43

DeletedUser5180

I fail to see the fix for the most annoying bug,
"siege bug"
We have been targeted by it 6 times in one week...
I should say this would be on your hotlist of bugs to fix.

where and when was this reported as i can't see it in the bug report section of the forum.?

the army management filters are up and running

the long numbers issue not working as posted by Mrbeef (update was 1 hour 20 mins ago on Fel Dranghyr)

i'm also showing first in CE tower although i'm currently second

DeletedUser5180

Long numbers change is now up and running

up and running but still not done properly

large medal box.png

in this example why not just show 359k in the box instead of 359.1 meaning the 'k' is half shown / half hidden. Maybe not important but if your going to fix something then fix it properly.

DeletedUser99588

Great to have the attached/unattached filter. Would have preferred it too have been 3 icons so you would only need a single click rather than two clicks using drop down menu. Also as someone has mentioned on beta it would nice if it remembers the last setting it was on each time you open the army management.

Not sure why we have the question marks in the neighbours defence slots now. Can't see how that has improved the game to be honest. Lol, maybe there is a feature coming that will allow you to peak behind one or more of them.

I have same problem with tower positions showing number one status even if I'm not.

Army management itself seems a little slower opening up but for some reason things tend to slow down in general on update day so will give it some time to see how it fairs.

DeletedUser98717

still not fixed the biggest issue in the game.. the totally unfair weighting in neighbourhoods meaning people at the bottom are daily pillaged for hard earned goods with no way stop it , i know this affect lots of people and causes bad feeling

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
in this example why not just show 359k in the box instead of 359.1 meaning the 'k' is half shown / half hidden. Maybe not important but if your going to fix something then fix it properly.

Well said.

Another thing I spotted. When building decorations, the countdown timer to build completion time is quite miniature...

mini.PNG

DeletedUser7719

Well said.

Another thing I spotted. When building decorations, the countdown timer to build completion time is quite miniature...

That one is reported already :)
The tower bug only started to occur yesterday, and hopefully by now it has been reported.

Btw, if your unattached banner setting is not checked, you will not see the filter either ;)

DeletedUser5180

still not fixed the biggest issue in the game.. the totally unfair weighting in neighbourhoods meaning people at the bottom are daily pillaged for hard earned goods with no way stop it , i know this affect lots of people and causes bad feeling

hi guru, welcome to the forums

unfortunately the changelogs to not contribute to this, neighbourhood merges take place every 2nd monday and any unfair changes that day should be reported via support ticket

Decoder

Warrant Officer
hi guru, welcome to the forums

unfortunately the changelogs to not contribute to this, neighbourhood merges take place every 2nd monday and any unfair changes that day should be reported via support ticket

Unfair change?! What is that?!

Decoder

Warrant Officer

That will never be changed. I have complained since the game started.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Great to have the attached/unattached filter. Would have preferred it too have been 3 icons so you would only need a single click rather than two clicks using drop down menu. Also as someone has mentioned on beta it would nice if it remembers the last setting it was on each time you open the army management.

Not sure why we have the question marks in the neighbours defence slots now. Can't see how that has improved the game to be honest. Lol, maybe there is a feature coming that will allow you to peak behind one or more of them.

I have same problem with tower positions showing number one status even if I'm not.

Army management itself seems a little slower opening up but for some reason things tend to slow down in general on update day so will give it some time to see how it fairs.

I jumped the gun and gave this a thumbs up, I should have known better. The things we want to stay (un/attached) won't it only an option, the things we want an option to turn off (Treasure Hunt) stay. :(\
PS: You get shut for talking about Beta ......

DeletedUser80579

That one is reported already :)
The tower bug only started to occur yesterday, and hopefully by now it has been reported.

Btw, if your unattached banner setting is not checked, you will not see the filter either ;)

Surely *someone* knows if it has or has not been reported yet?

DeletedUser14881

I'm not sure if this change came with this update, but since I didn't notice it before, I think it's valid to assume as true.

Well... I don't usually complain but this new cursor, more vertically aligned, although improved in terms of clicking precision and sensitiveness, it's very weird. It gives the sensation that it is twisted and you feel like in need to curve your hand (purely psychological misbehavior).

That was the only point that affects me that I disliked.

DeletedUser101106

Good job. Those coin numbers were getting unreadable, and being able to separate attached and unattached units is great!!!

DeletedUser100493

Well still can't see my medals total correctly? Another bad point is now it does not show the last few digits, this if like me you have 182.2M showing has 99,872 missing from the display?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104177

Agree the new cursor is horrible, I and a few others in my guild have commented on how it makes you attempt to twist your wrist to compensate, I've never seen a vertical aligned cursor and so it's not intuitive. Lets see how many of us have bad wrists by the end of the month. Apart from that nice updates.

I'm not sure if this change came with this update, but since I didn't notice it before, I think it's valid to assume as true.

Well... I don't usually complain but this new cursor, more vertically aligned, although improved in terms of clicking precision and sensitiveness, it's very weird. It gives the sensation that it is twisted and you feel like in need to curve your hand (purely psychological misbehavior).

That was the only point that affects me that I disliked.