• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.43

DeletedUser2989

I think part of the mental problem is being caused by the fact the pointer is slightly narrower than a regular cursor (so the angled edge is less pronounced) and longer, which again adds to the narrower perception of it. The cursor isn't actually any more vertically aligned than a normal one (the one you are using for these forums for example) but I too suffer from the same mental trick :)

It's probably a change we can adjust to, they just need to not change it again too soon.

DeletedUser15432

Sometimes the pointer will go to a series of dots in a vertical alignment, to return to the ordinary cursor, just move it outside the game window

DeletedUser100555

I've noticed 3 bugs appear after this update -

1) Entering Army Management the cursor is a pointer which doesn't allow you to select units. Choosing defence button on and then off allows you to choose an army.
2) On returning from a battle, build menu is activated. This needs cancelling each time.
3) As above, the PvP tower overview shows player as #1 regardless of the actual position in tower.

DeletedUser99363

Im still #1 in all towers wonderful, i hope i get medals for it at end of week or i will submit ticket for misleading and not giving me all my medals, as i take the rank on screen 1 is correct right?

DeletedUser7719

It is only a display error from the quick view screen. Medals cannot be granted because it is a minor bug as the correct position is displayed when you click on the towers.

DeletedUser99445

Attached and Unattached is nice. Troop Counter would have been nice too.
Better than both of these though?????
A Health Filter.
We needed this more than anything else

DeletedUser99363

Where does it say what screen is valid for PVP positions in rules(or disagreements)? Ever been to a gas station and see the little stickers that say if price dis-agreement with pump price or Cashier price inside the pump price is considered Correct, Therefore i use same logic to suit me The initial display is telling me I'm 1st Therefore i should receive proper medals, but inside mechanism says otherwise(Ie the cashier inside) therefore the Pump( or display up front is correct).

Would you not agree I'm right or is it you make rules on what Display is correct to suit payout to the house rules instead that are not publish when a conflict liek this shows up?

DeletedUser7719

Where does it say what screen is valid for PVP positions in rules(or disagreements)? Ever been to a gas station and see the little stickers that say if price dis-agreement with pump price or Cashier price inside the pump price is considered Correct, Therefore i use same logic to suit me The initial display is telling me I'm 1st Therefore i should receive proper medals, but inside mechanism says otherwise(Ie the cashier inside) therefore the Pump( or display up front is correct).

Would you not agree I'm right or is it you make rules on what Display is correct to suit payout to the house rules instead that are not publish when a conflict liek this shows up?
I'm not saying that a specific screen should always be the valid one. I'm saying that there is one that shows the correct information.

I think a more valid comparison is that the big sign outside the gas station (quick view) is missing it's first (significant) digit (like instead of $1.99 [€0.62], you see $ .99 [€0. 2]). You would question yourself thinking, "How did gas get this cheap?" (or in this game, how did I become first off of my few battles?) You double check on the gas pump screen (click on the tower) and see a more reasonable number. Would you not go to the cashier (mod) and tell them the problem? Even if you don't, do you expect the cashier to give everyone an extra dollar or .60 euro per gallon/liter while someone goes to fix the sign?

DeletedUser4571

In answer to an earlier question: Siege bug is when you cannot continue to siege and cannot replace either but it allows the other party to refill the sector with armies, so basically you are crippled...

So why is it that the so called siege bug is only affecting one Guild in A world?
It has happened to my Guild 8 times last week with same counter guild...
The sieg bug is said to affect more guilds, but in A-world is is only affecting one Guild, and thus effectively blocking us form advancing in an era and favouring the other guild. So I ask, does that seem fair? No troops can be compensated it is said, we lose them by the 100's every siege, but strangely you can delete units...
(wo do however get goods back and diamonds spent)
But what we need is a FAIR gameplay. And this is getting ridiculous, 8 times this bug at the point we nearly get the sector? It doesnt happen with other sectors and it doesnt happen to other guilds..... (in A-world)

DeletedUser653

in general a good update - thanks, but.....

1) GvG Map takes an age to load and this is a real problem when you get sieging problems and have to reboot the game and the extra 10 seconds is enough to loose a siege by not being able to replace a sieging army. We now have to have a player who is not attacking to replace siege as the sieging problem (not fixed in this update) only effects players who are fighting.

2) I agree with Chiara above and this bug is getting very silly as you can siege a sector for 72 out of 80 lives and then the bug hits and locks you out of attacking but lets the defenders replace all armies. It only happens when fighting from XYZ guild to 123 Guild, its never been seen when attacking any other guild and it happens almost daily. Inno is now refunding goods and diamonds but today i used about 20 rogues and other troops and these are never replaced. - this does suck and after weeks of this problem its getting very silly.

3) The army management is good but excluded 2 things we had asked for and which could be added. a) Sorting of the troops so that uninjured troops appear to the left and hence first and b) for the unattached/detached selection to default to that last chosen. Its a real pain in selecting replacement troops to have to select attached or unattached depending on what you need every time when doing 25 fights.

So in general a good update, no more silly bunnies or trees losing leaves in winter! Its good that after a year and thousands of posts we finally get army management (should have been 6-9 months ago!) and with a small change [see 3) above] it will be very good. But what happened in the update that gave such a slowdown on loading the GvG map? And please fix the stupid GvG bug that freezes a siege but lets defenders replace all damaged armies.

thanks - Mark

DeletedUser99363

chiara and others, i sent a ticket weeks ago about issues, lok ups and such and answer was simple, it must be my computer or modem:) why i try to advise game i don't know anymore, its a waste, we've been screwed just as much as you trust me we just move on, the lag is so annoying that it gives defence time place amries in almost alwasy, only way is 8 guys at once really terrible slow down since winter event but its falling on def ears as always

DeletedUser653

Ritabelz, i am getting this on a i7, 680GTX with a 60GB broad band link, movies in minutes but FOE is a problem and much worse for opening GvG map since update. its not the PC thats for sure!!

DeletedUser80579

Ritabelz, i am getting this on a i7, 680GTX with a 60GB broad band link, movies in minutes but FOE is a problem and much worse for opening GvG map since update. its not the PC thats for sure!!

Just because you have a high spec PC doesn't mean it can't be that - there could be anything installed on it affecting performance. My PC is 5 years old or more, but doesn't have much installed as it recently had windows reinstalled, but I don't have any issue with GvG loading. Its a bit sticky the first time, but once its loaded up once its fine afterwards. Thats in Chrome, other browsers I find not so good.

DeletedUser99588

That is true runsamok but the fact so many are experiencing it suggests that there is an issue. If support really are just fobbing players of with it must be your computer then that is very poor. This has been happening to many for months now and is very frustrating and is a real problem. I have experienced it from two different computers and locations so it is unlikely to be down to the computer or broadband considering that others are also experiencing it as well. It is also very strange that it only seems to happen against certain guilds.

I understand you have a vested interest in supporting the moderators and Innogames but blaming a players computer/broadband without any investigation is not a very good response to be given by the ingame support.

DeletedUser5180

I understand you have a vested interest in supporting the moderators and Innogames but blaming a players computer/broadband without any investigation is not a very good response to be given by the ingame support.

sorry to stick my nose in why would there be a vested interest.?

DeletedUser80579

Akbhoy, I think Thanatos means that I was a mod and Star is my OH :)

That is true runsamok but the fact so many are experiencing it suggests that there is an issue. If support really are just fobbing players of with it must be your computer then that is very poor. This has been happening to many for months now and is very frustrating and is a real problem. I have experienced it from two different computers and locations so it is unlikely to be down to the computer or broadband considering that others are also experiencing it as well. It is also very strange that it only seems to happen against certain guilds.

The trouble is, if the issues can't be replicated by the mod team and the servers are functioning as normal (any mod can check the server performance) then there's nothing to look at and nothing to go on. Its not that they fob people off, but with nothing else to go on it makes sense to start with performance troubleshooting, like browser, cache, connection - all that stuff. Even if it was possible to confirm an issue, those things still need to be ruled out.