• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unfinished trades

DeletedUser

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: IE8
  • Overview of the bug: I took a trade of 60 gunpowder for 30 textile. the 60 gunpowder got taken but I didn`t receive the 30 textile in exchange.
  • How often this occurs: 1

DeletedUser9168

did you refresh the page - that usually makes the goods appear?

DeletedUser

Please submit an in-game ticket regarding this issue so that an In Game moderator can check your player account. Usually these are just refresh issues although from time to time there are unexplained delays in trades. Thank you.

DeletedUser

This has happened at least 4 times in 2 days!
Logged on this morning, the game told me some one had taken my trades and they had received their 5 lumber and 5 wine. I on the other hand received nothing but I should gotten 5 stone per trade.

The other times I cannot remember exactly what it was. It is very annoying as I need this so I can finish the halloween event.

DeletedUser

Always refresh your page first and see if they show up, but if you've tried all that submit a support ticket as mentioned above so it can be checked :-). Kimberley.

DeletedUser

It wasnt there from the moment I logged in but I did refresh and have also logged out a few times.
not sure how to submit a ticket but will give it a go.

Thank you for your help.

DeletedUser

World: en8
Browser and Version:Chrome/30.0.1599.101
Overview of the bug: Not receiving any goods from trade 5 stone for 5 wine and 5 stone for 5 lumber. Started with 5 stone and finished with 5 stone. Need this to unlock a tech and spend forge points thus completing the Halloween quest.
Screenshots:[/B] how???
How often this occurs:4 different times
Urgency:Very urgent as I am going to miss the Halloween event through no fault of my own!
Preventative Actions: None what can I do except not trade or not play
Summary:Unfinished trades very annoying
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Others have had this issue and have reported it.
Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:Yes all of them!

DeletedUser7719

To contact support (to submit a ticket), right click in-game, and go to "Support"

Amy Steele

General
Hello gabbysmum,

Sometimes trades get delayed for one reason or another, though usually refreshing the game resolves the issue. If this does not work for you, please submit an in-game ticket on this so we can check your account.

DeletedUser5209

FP error in Market

I tried to carry out 4 trades on the Market Place.
I have been deducted 4 FP for 4 trades (that bit is fine)

Each trade is to purchase 10 Tar.

I had before I started 15 Tar

After the 4 transactions - I have spent 4 FP but I still have only 15 Tar.
I am not sure if the basalt etc. was debited from my account

This has happened within the last 10 minutes

Can somebody check this please

Thank you

DeletedUser5904

If you close the trade window out completely and then open it it will be there. I not, refresh your browser and I bet all the tar will be there.

DeletedUser

Hello I think if you refresh the page your goods should show, if after refreshing your goods are in fact missing, please go ingame and right click to contact support, thanks Kim.

DeletedUser15432

I tried to carry out 4 trades on the Market Place.
I have been deducted 4 FP for 4 trades (that bit is fine)

Each trade is to purchase 10 Tar.

I had before I started 15 Tar

After the 4 transactions - I have spent 4 FP but I still have only 15 Tar.
I am not sure if the basalt etc. was debited from my account

This has happened within the last 10 minutes

Can somebody check this please

Thank you

For trades carried out in the market place, you need to refresh for the goods to appear, if they do not appear then, you need to contact support and put a ticket in

DeletedUser6461

In such cases, making a support ticket would be the wisest thing to know the fact.
Moreover, if you report the Bug report with the below template we can even discuss the same here in details.
  • World:
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:

DeletedUser5209

thank you all for the replies but I refreshed, I shut down & restarted the browser. I even then shut down & restarted the PC - FP gone but no Tar - I will try raise a ticket

DeletedUser

Yes I think that sounds like the best bet as I would have thought they would show by now, Kim.

DeletedUser99753

market

Ok put an offer in the market. It was accepted but I didn't get my goods, any clue as to where I will find them?

DeletedUser7719

You should of got your goods. Are you sure you haven't already spent them?

DeletedUser9168

hi rickus19
if you refresh your screen, you will normally find you goods have been added. Occasionally it seems to take a little while longer to register them for some reason. If, when you next log in to your city there are still not showing up (and you haven't spent them!), please right-click anywhere within your city and contact support.
jampots