• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unfair trades

AntiDuck

Corporal
Would love send an undercover agent (not you, 327) to an enemy guild to loot the whole treasury, so they can't do sh*t in GvG and GBG :-)
I see that you were not answering me, but I just can't hold myself from answering. It won't help. Cause millionairs club guilds (our typical opponents) seem to swim in oceans of goods, easily construct 2000/2000/500 buildings in Guiild Battleground moments after they take it - and they can take it through 20 minutes blitzkrieg, showing at least three accounts putting unlimited resources into war

DeletedUser

Of course I'm writing in English and it translates quite simply: Pork is dead meat. Your minor rant is not the product of a living mind. Ya dig?

AntiDuck

Corporal
Just remember, you are not obliged to take trades! If you feel like it's not a fair trade, just don't take it! Simple.
S/he was writing that's it's boring to scroll through 10+ screens of repeated trades from one boring speculator, which you want to ignore, but can't

Speculator - Dictionary ... oh, there is no correct definition even at Dictionary.com. Probably, in Britain (even after 1290), it's quite acceptable business.
Ok, speculations ends up in - when you pay for things, and you still at debt. Always in debt. And somebody is on vacation in Hawaii, without doing a thing, just riding on your debts and making them bigger with every martini or every hug to with a supermodel. Envy, for men (adv)

AntiDuck

Corporal
Of course I'm writing in English and it translates quite simply: Pork is dead meat. Your minor rant is not the product of a living mind. Ya dig?
I know what is pork, as well as spam. Or hog. That's enough for me. Any further questions?

I was not educated by pork. Sure, you were not, as well. You can maybe read, like I did, Animal Farm and then 1984, where pork/pigs/swine was badly portrayed by the mentally-ill author - who first helped the communists, but then suddenly (!) saw that he was wrong. After seeing the face of war in Spain. So boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

AntiDuck

Corporal
Not weird, it would be so open to abuse it's not even worth considering
It's a treasury. Guild's treasury. For the Christ's sake, who else, except guild leaders, can decide, how and where spend its belondings? It's the biggest malfunctioon and fraud of the game - to call "FoE activities treasury" with a fake name "Guild treasury"
I hope that free lance translator will meet his fate in a same wrong-translated way.

It's a treasury. Guild's treasury. For the Christ's sake, who else, except guild leaders, can decide, how and where spend its belondings? It's the biggest malfunctioon and fraud of the game - to call "FoE activities treasury" with a fake name "Guild treasury"
I hope that free lance translator will meet his fate in a same wrong-translated way.
Guild treasury is used by guild leaders for the benefit of the guild.
-seiges in gvg
-opening levels in ge
-placing buildings in gbg

Personal withdrawals are not needed and would be easily abused

DeletedUser117610

I’d prefer a filter that caused only fair trades or better to show. It would address the ‘concern’ raised here and provide additional benefit.

DeletedUser117610

What would be your "fair" trade ratio range?
The usual: 2^n where n is the age difference

EDIT: perhaps simpler to say 2:1 between consecutive ages as the game doesn’t allow 4:1 across 2 ages etc, but I’d vote to change that also.

Emberguard

Legend
The usual: 2^n where n is the age difference

EDIT: perhaps simpler to say 2:1 between consecutive ages as the game doesn’t allow 4:1 across 2 ages etc, but I’d vote to change that also.
So a button/switch that toggles on/off a selected trade ratio range? If that's the case, I'm onboard.
Yeah this would be great. It wouldn't change the ratio's it'd just change how it's displayed to what's relevant to the viewer