• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unattached Units graphic in the app

I was going to suggest that unattached units have a graphic overlay on them so that it was easy to make selections Army Management screen. Being able to see which units are attached and which can be rebuilt in barracks, without the tedium of pressing every darn unit to bring up the description, would be so helpful.

However, in searching for the issue, I find it already HAS such a graphic .. so long as you haven't fallen for the idea that the game can be played on a mobile device (I did fall for it, having seen adverts).

So, all I ask is that this simple modification is made so that us poor deprived people using our iPads and the like have the Unattached Graphic overlay implemented. If the problem is for some reason in making it switchable via settings, then just implement it, since it would provide more information, not less. Every time I select units, I have to presss twice as many and then, because they move around, I have found it always makes sense to check every unit in the assembled attack force: very tedious and frustrating.

DeletedUser12400

Hey Prinza the Hunter,

At the moment you can turn on highlighting of unattached units with computer and it will appear on your iPad however if you don't have access to computer then you can contact support and with your permission they will turn it on for you.

upload_2017-5-25_4-14-33.png

Kind regards, OVERTYPE.

Thank you for the work-around, overtype. I shall contact support.

So, the graphic is on mobile devices? All that needs doing, then, is to default to the switch being on, since it makes little sense to have it than to not have it and people like myself without access to a pc have no way to gain the extra help it provides.

Wow, what a difference that makes to the game! This should definitely be an option switched on by default, particularly for those signing up via the app, who have no access to switch it on and no reason to think it is even available. Now, I no longer have to press through up to ten cavalry to find the one unattached (and then check it again once selected). I have lost several unattached units that I would not have fought with had it been so clear that they were unattached.