• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Two things to improve fairness of the game

• Thread starter DeletedUser96819
  • Start date

DeletedUser13805

as another fair point why dont they move diamond players together and move castle players together into hood of there own and that would leave the rest of the players free to play without any aids in the game and it would stop the moaning from everyone about who has fair and unfair advantages : )

DeletedUser1983

Please try to be logical in making such preposterous proposals. Why should a diamond player be penalized? Or a player who worked hard to get his GBs up to level 10 be penalized? If anything, you and others should be aspiring to get to that level and then eventually beat the heck out of some of the bullies when you are powerful enough. Well, I know that's what I would do if I were you. And no, I did not need diamonds to beat other top players in the game. I bought them to get ahead of the top 10 players when I was rank 11 but was capable of beating the rank 1 player any day with any army.

DeletedUser7128

as another fair point why dont they move diamond players together and move castle players together into hood of there own and that would leave the rest of the players free to play without any aids in the game and it would stop the moaning from everyone about who has fair and unfair advantages : )

How about they make it a pay to play game or fill our screens with ads? You have towers yourself, and almost 30 Diamond buildings so you will still be in this "new group". I think you a unhappy because no-one cares to help you get them to Lvl10. All these post of Diamond players are silly. This is a game, play it enjoy it, I dont complain because you don't spend and place me at risk of playing a game developed by Advertising revenue.. I have all def buildings all lvl 10 and yes there are people that break my defenses daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yesterday I received two attacks, 1st lost the full army,2nd he win losing 3 units and 8 slots damaged another one.

Target in defense is not to be unbreakable , is to inflict as many damage as you can to the attacker.If defenses are hard enough to attack it, nobody will attack.

DeletedUser13805

How about they make it a pay to play game or fill our screens with ads? You have towers yourself. I think you a unhappy because no-one cares to help you get them to Lvl10. All these post of Diamond players are silly. This is a game, play it enjoy it, I dont complain because you don't spend and place me at risk of playing a game developed by Advertising revenue.. I have all def buildings all lvl 10 and yes there are people that break my defenses daily.

dont talk silly rassie you know yourself i dont need castle boosts at lvl 10 to win towers as i beat your hood mates each week without them.
sorry if its not liked by you or knock my idea but then it never would be liked by either of you as you would have to much to lose hang on to you boosts as you need them I DONT : )

DeletedUser11899

1. Successful defenses of the city should be awarded by the points just as successful attacks are.

2. Defense GBs (e.g. St. Basil & Deal Castle) should boost troops attack force just as they boost def force. The way it is now, defense troops stand no chance against attacking troops that have 100+ defense boost. With no attacking force added, defense troops barely scratch attacking forces having 100+ defense boost.

Regards, J

Sorry, but I disagree with your suggestions.

1. If you go on holidays your account might continue gaining rank points and I think that no reward for inactivity must be given

2. Unfair for all those who have invested time and effort to get & level-up that buildings.

In my opinion: no pain no gain

DeletedUser276

Stay on topic please. This topic is NOT about diamond purchasers.

DeletedUser

I like these suggestions actually. Any attack boost (does not have to be on level with Attack GBs boost-say 5% ATT boost every other level for defense GBs) would make it so that that your tanks could do more than 0-1 damage on tanks with 150% boost. I don't understand how offering even the teeniest bit of challenge to attacking would be a bad thing. As it stands now, the only point to either of the defensive buildings is the medals from deal castle. They are a huge waste of space.

I would also not be opposed to getting rid of military GBs (or their current form at least) b/c it really would be about skill at that point, but it is too radical to actually happen. I would still kind of hate to see mine go too. The level of military boost trumps everything else in this game, and it barely even matters what kind of units you use when you are maxed out.

DeletedUser

actually i don't agree the harder defence deter pple from fighting. i believe it will never stop those who really like fighting cos breaking a harder defence let them feel very proud of their achievement and maybe will even write a mail in to say u suck... :rolleyes:

the only way to stop these pple is to put 1 spearman... :cool:

DeletedUser

From what i know a balance will be introduced in the not so far away future. However i have no clue what the balance will actually be.

DeletedUser11930

they should also implement something on the plunder factor to balance things ie the weaker player gets attacked then up to 24 hrs from the attack can be plundered this is unfair, you should only be allowed to plunder immediately after the attack or have to wait until your next attack.
This would aid the weaker players getting a foothold instead of quitting after a week because some idiot with troops from 3 ages above attacks and plunders all the time,or alternatively you could merge neighbourhoods according to points total.

DeletedUser276

there is something coming in a long while to balance out the plundering for newer players or players that dont want to pvp.

DeletedUser8994

Truer words have not been spoken on this issue. As I posted before, the combat attack/defense strengths is one aspect of FoE the Devs should never have messed with. Add in the watchfires, and the situation is just laughable. The two spear defense with GB backing becomes a very real threat to inflict damage, if not outright destruction on units 2 ages above them. Unrealistic, and just plain pitiful game development. A very sad state of affairs all the way around. I often wonder how people with Great Pukers are able to enjoy the game. No skill whatsoever. Just hit the auto finish, sit back, collect points. Repeat as necessary . . . . mk
I dont think the problem is with the players. They are just playing. The problem is with the game mechanics. GB buff is making it easier for some.
In my hood the top players can win the towers with +700,000 for the IE & 2 million for the PE, over 400 battles. This is because they dont take any damage and dont have to re-build their troops. This is were the problem lies.
I dont blame these guys for doing it, and to be fair, they dont plunder.
Some sort of league system needs to be introduced to level the playing field. These facile victories cant be good for the game.
It has nothing to do with tech-tree development, it is to do with GB buff.
All I ask is that the devs consider all the players please.

DeletedUser13805

I dont think the problem is with the players. They are just playing. The problem is with the game mechanics. GB buff is making it easier for some.
In my hood the top players can win the towers with +700,000 for the IE & 2 million for the PE, over 400 battles. This is because they dont take any damage and dont have to re-build their troops. This is were the problem lies.
I dont blame these guys for doing it, and to be fair, they dont plunder.
Some sort of league system needs to be introduced to level the playing field. These facile victories cant be good for the game.
It has nothing to do with tech-tree development, it is to do with GB buff.
All I ask is that the devs consider all the players please.

i have just said the same thing myself in another thread about the gbs and the boosts but i have always been agaisnt the castles for military boosts as its weakend the troops and i know the devs will have to do something about it as only the ultra strong will win the majors and increase there ranking leads by millions of points its not a fair or true reflection and the troops are worthless unless you have the boosts. so lets hope they sort this out and make pvp a real challenge the advantage of age and stronger troops should be all anyone needs and it means people can catch up quicker giving them a real goal to chase : )

DeletedUser2973

i agree i think all gb militry boost should be done away with and all put on a level playing field so the the true nature off advancing with stronger troops benifit i have a 270% defence and 80% attack boost at the moment and building on my attack boost as we speak but i would be willing too losse both of them to have back the skill factor of a level playing filed

DeletedUser13805

i agree i think all gb militry boost should be done away with and all put on a level playing field so the the true nature off advancing with stronger troops benifit i have a 270% defence and 80% attack boost at the moment and building on my attack boost as we speak but i would be willing too losse both of them to have back the skill factor of a level playing filed

i am the same smarty i have a 110% attack boost and a high defence boost but i would be willing to let them go in the interests of fair play i dont need the castles to win or to hide behind like many do. i never got my first castle until i had completed the ind age tech tree and there was nothing for me to do. i was winning the towers up agaisnt people with castle boosts but they were not as high as they are now.
keep the other castles for the farmers but get away with the military ones and then sit back and watch a big rise in pvp play. of course some of the old timers of the game are not going to like it as it means there not going to be able to sit in a safty zone but surly thats what the game is all about ? fun and challenge

DeletedUser

there is something coming in a long while to balance out the plundering for newer players or players that dont want to pvp.

If they don't want to pvp then maybe they should not join a game advertised with it as a feature. ;)

DeletedUser

i am the same smarty i have a 110% attack boost and a high defence boost but i would be willing to let them go in the interests of fair play i dont need the castles to win or to hide behind like many do. i never got my first castle until i had completed the ind age tech tree and there was nothing for me to do. i was winning the towers up agaisnt people with castle boosts but they were not as high as they are now.
keep the other castles for the farmers but get away with the military ones and then sit back and watch a big rise in pvp play. of course some of the old timers of the game are not going to like it as it means there not going to be able to sit in a safty zone but surly thats what the game is all about ? fun and challenge

So you are fine getting your entire forces almost wiped out when facing equal level troops each time unless the AI is still broken?

Attackers need to have the advantage as defenders loose nothing or you will kill off pvp completely except for diamond players. Granted a bit of balance is needed but not to the point where you can only do a few battles a day under normal circumstances.

Pvp is a big part of the game here and simply making it a city farm game is not the way to go as this would cause it.

Not to mention a lot of people have paid diamonds for these GB's and to upgrade them and removing so much of what they paid for would upset them.

Last edited by a moderator: