• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Treasury

DeletedUser116765

The treasury is just gathering goods which seem to have no purpose, why not make it possible to exchange goods as you do in the market, using either FP, diamonds or other goods? In addition when you have to donate goods in quests, why not make it possible to donate from all era's. I find I have plenty goods from previous era's which I could donate instead of the few I have available in current era's. That makes it difficult to complete tasks. Why not offer the option of donating from all era's.

Vesiger

Monarch
The purpose of the guild treasury is to pay for guild members' entry into the Guild Expedition (and to place sieges if you play Guild versus Guild); if you do the GE the goods are being used.
The whole purpose of quests is to make your life more difficult, so if you could donate only the cheapest goods then they wouldn't be a challenge - and you wouldn't deserve any reward :-D