• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: trading coin and supplies

DeletedUser

it would be very nice if you could trade coins for supplies. there could be a problem with players cheating that way but if it was auto set to 1 to 1 it would be hard to cheat.

for one i need more supplies and have more coin than i need and in guild there are players with lots of supplies and very few coin, even if it was guilds only trading coins for supplies would be a big help.

i looked for similar posts but could not see any but i'm thinking it must of been suggested before now.

thank you for your time.

Amy Steele

General
It has been suggested before here and, as stated in that thread will not be implemented because it makes the game too easy. A major part of the strategy of the game is to use the available land to produce the right balance of coin and supplies for your needs at any particular time. There were times in the early days when I was stuck for several days trying to alter the balance of houses/suppliers in my city in order to produce the coins/supplies I needed for research - unable to progress until I had the correct resources in place. Now I try to plan ahead to see what I will need, though I do still get stuck sometimes, it is all part of the game.

DeletedUser6461

Hi Will24,

Please read this post before making any ideas.
Ideas Previously suggested.
Quote Originally Posted by The Community Manager Team
These ideas will not be implemented:

Rotating buildings to make placement easier (which would erode the central challenge of the game too much).
Having a "holding area" for buildings to make rearranging easier (likewise).
Exchanging coins for supplies and/or goods, or vice versa (likewise).

Other ideas that are regularly proposed have already been announced as "on the way" in some form. These include:
Being able to control our own defence.
Inter-guild competition.

Also, There is a template for any new ideas which you can find out here.

Last edited by a moderator: