• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings ToR: 100 Fp's Reward

I know OT. Didn't mean it the the way it sounded. I know it would have been nice if they did it that way. I just dump them right into one of my GB's and love being able to do it. Same with the 20FP drops.

DeletedUser109385

+1

makes the game easier

but who cares:
100 FP in inventory are better than 100 FP in the bar
I care, it's quite discriminating for people to down vote an idea that makes the game easier and yet they support a different idea that also makes the game easier

Btw I am neutral on this idea, I really like
the idea but at the same time I am unsure if this will be a good idea

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
i have recieved the 100fps relic a few times & i've never had a problem spending them so as a rare prize i'm happy with how they work so -1

DeletedUser108379

If the prize would go into the inventory, yes, that would make dealing with them easier.
As it is now, it is a challange, but a game needs a challange from time to time.
And yes, you can plan it. Only open the relic if enough guildmates/friends are online.

If the prize would go into the inventory, yes, that would make dealing with them easier.
As it is now, it is a challange, but a game needs a challange from time to time.
And yes, you can plan it. Only open the relic if enough guildmates/friends are online.

good thinking

DeletedUser109749

A Big +1 Because i don't want to throw my FPs without any strategy