• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Top Players Guild

DeletedUser653

well, I can produce everything I need by myself so I don´t need to trade

and how can being a guild member help me fighting other players? besides I very rarely loose a fight anyway :cool:

so, I still don´t see the benefits

Pam, you are not fighting far enough in the map if you never loose a fight and you certainly are not doing much in the tech tree if you can produce everything you need (unless you have completed it!)

DeletedUser2184

Hi everyone,

I would like to join a good guild like this because my neighborhood is really inactive. I'm kind of blocked in the game.

Concombre 3k
I've got gemstone, wool, flower, marble.

Otherwise if someone is interested to trade those stuff, just ask me (i've created a guild "French forge")

Cheers

DeletedUser547

1. WilRuk
2. 17.242
3. HMA: Glass, Rope, Stone (from Bronze Age), Brick, Salt
4. LMA: None

DeletedUser1545

Hi there!

1. Ingame name: devtgirl
2. Points: 10,214, was approx 1.5M before conversion
3. Produce resources of EMA/HMA (resource owned): Wine, Marble, Iron, Cloth, Alabaster, Copper, Salt
4. Produce resources of LMA (resource owned): TBD

Trade is pretty dead in our continent so have been forced to produce jewelry, ebony, stone, limestone, honey, gold, granite etc. which is taking forever :p

Am currently PVP champion in multiple towers and have fought 50+ battles on the continent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1132

Pam, you are not fighting far enough in the map if you never loose a fight and you certainly are not doing much in the tech tree if you can produce everything you need (unless you have completed it!)

interesting ;)

first of all I never said that I "never" loose a fight, I said that I very rarely loose a fight

also, I´m fighting at Eldenborough province at the moment, thats LMA in case you don´t know and I´m fighting with HMA troops since I just entered the HMA. Obviously I must be doing something right since I´m currently #6 in global ranking regarding the won battles ;)

the reason why I can produce everything I need is because I plan ahead and start producing what I need so it will be ready just when I need it. right now I have already all resources for completing the HMA tech tree except Brick and Glass. I started to produce Brick today and will start Glass tomorrow, so that will be ready when I need it at the end of the HMA tech tree

there is no magic here, its very possible to do it if you just plan ahead

DeletedUser1545

It shows that you have 0 points to me. Probably mistook servers.

0 points, hmmm very mysterious....

I am now up to 10,493 b/c I just built another barracks for berserkers. Thanks for sending the invite :)

DeletedUser

IM very interresting to join your guild ! : )

In-game name: jay666 (5479 points)
Group: wimastyle,Catriana, jay666, imarobt4u,24007
Accounts on other language-versions:NA
Current deposits: dye, stone, jewel, gold, rope, ebony, granite,
Current resource-producing buildings: dye, stone, jewel, gold, rope, ebony, granite,
Are you going on a holiday/time-off in the near future: NA
Are you intrested in guild-global-trading: yes
Would you agree to perform your trades within the guild only: to guild and a few others to keep the neighbourhood alive

Thanks

DeletedUser

Please apply to our guild ONLY if you have at least HMA goods. Its for your own benefit as much as for others. It will be much harder to get lower age goods as most members mostly need HMA or LMA goods.

DeletedUser

We still have some space left for those who are at HMA age. Apply in game please.

DeletedUser

It shows that you have 0 points to me. Probably mistook servers.

Hi lokiju,i'm from Brisgard world and yes everytime you add someone it shows 0 points.
but as soon you close and open the guild page it kinda refreshes and then the points will appear. (if not then you got a bug) :p

DeletedUser

Hi lokiju,i'm from Brisgard world and yes everytime you add someone it shows 0 points.
but as soon you close and open the guild page it kinda refreshes and then the points will appear. (if not then you got a bug) :p
Thanks! It works as you've told me so its "not a bug" :) Although i would like to see points at a time when i add someone.

DeletedUser653

interesting ;)

first of all I never said that I "never" loose a fight, I said that I very rarely loose a fight

also, I´m fighting at Eldenborough province at the moment, thats LMA in case you don´t know and I´m fighting with HMA troops since I just entered the HMA. Obviously I must be doing something right since I´m currently #6 in global ranking regarding the won battles ;)

the reason why I can produce everything I need is because I plan ahead and start producing what I need so it will be ready just when I need it. right now I have already all resources for completing the HMA tech tree except Brick and Glass. I started to produce Brick today and will start Glass tomorrow, so that will be ready when I need it at the end of the HMA tech tree

there is no magic here, its very possible to do it if you just plan ahead

Hi Pam sorry I challenged you, 6th spot in the medals (its not won battles, just how many medals you have won) is impressive and I suspect you will soon overtake me. I totally agree with your logic about reviewing the tech tree and building in advance which can really help out but some of the needs are very large and you do need to build 3 units to get the build time to sensible levels.
Regarding your point about "rarely using a fight" and fighting in Eldenborough at the moment. This does not quite stack up when I review your troops. you have one Berserka and then just EMA troops. Eldenborough is not the province to attack with catapults and infantry and expect to "rarely loose". You have been attacking it now for 3 days - so hows it going?

DeletedUser

20 spaces left and we are over 1 000 000 points. Requirements for new members have increased. Check up to date requirements at our Guild profile.

DeletedUser

Tip for new members and others:
At the end of HMA quests we get 2 quests for 25 diamonds each.
For one you need to build all ( for me 3 was enough) HMA goods buildings.