• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

TOP 20 GUILDs & PLAYERS , across all servers

DeletedUser13805

haha! I laugh every time I get the opportunity to read your posts. Such ridiculous nonsense.

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, the reason you have high battle won count and low rank score is possibly because you actually AREN'T good at battling and, in fact, the people higher than you, with less battles won, are higher because they simply fight better and don't need to win as many battles as you?

Also, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, you might be wrong? That the reason that not one person on these forums has ever agreed with you is possibly because your point of view, on how the game should benefit your play style, and only your play style, is completely and utterly ridiculous?

ALSO, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, the reason that EVERYBODY who responds to your idiocy always says the same thing, might just be because what WE are all trying to tell you is in fact correct?

There's an old saying I always enjoy having an opportunity to use; "If you look around and you can't spot the idiot in the room..." lol I'll see if you can figure the rest out all by YOURSELF (hint hint) ;)

for an idiot he always gets you to post : )

i wouldnt call 3.6 million points a low score
i wouldnt call being number 7 in fel world a low score
i wouldnt call being number 1 in fel with 22,000 fights won a low score
i wopuldnt call my hood an easy hood with plenty of top 10 players and other high players who play the game and try to catch me out everyday with swapping there defences easy and its worth 7 million a week in battle points

so what part of my complant about you fixing your hood to make it easy with most having 8 tanks so you can cheat your way past players like me dont you understand ?
what part of you fixing an 8 million point score do you fail to see ?
we have had this argument over and over and it ends up with you running off for a mod to save you like last time so really i am wasting my breath

DeletedUser13082

In actual fact I reported repeated posts that you made after being told that they were in the wrong thread and were not on topic for that specific thread, much the same as it isn't here and yet you persist in doing it because you are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. A tool yes, but not the sharpest ;)

@your first point. It was meant to say lower rank score, not low rank score. My bad.
@your second point, same applies.
@your third point, I never said your hood was easy, I said you're likely not as good with PvP as you seem to think you are and you clearly have a vast misunderstanding on how the game works. In your own little world you think that the game should offer rank points only for PvP and not for coin/supply collection because YOU don't like the idea of a productive city, likely because you don't want to take the time to create a productive city.

@your last point. As said before. Less than 50% of my hood use 8 tanks. My previous hood had more players using 8 tank defences than my current neighbourhood does. Does this mean that if I didn't get moved neighbourhood I would have been cheating because a lot of neighbours had 8 tanks? I think not. I entered a new hood with less players using 8 tank defence, I liked the 8 tank defences so I offered an agreement to get my new hood to have more 8 tank defences. Not cheating in any way, shape or form, just good old ingenuity. As for "fixing" my 8m score, I scored higher than that in my previous hood without negotiating defences I just didn't know about that thread so it was never recorded. Was that score "fixed" or "cheated" too?

As clearly shown by the multiple times I receive private messages and reputation additions from other forum users each and every time you attempt to bring this up, clearly you are fighting a losing battle. EVERYBODY disagrees with you, get over it. You've been proven wrong time and time again and still seem to think you're right? Are you really that so naive to think that everybody else is wrong and you are right? You must live in a very warped little world.

Anyway, as multiple times in the past, your ignorance and idiocy is boring me. I wish you luck in your quest of finding a game that benefits only your play style and nobody else's. I'm sure it will happen eventually cause obviously the way that EVERYBODY ELSE plays is the incorrect way and the way you play is the correct way. Eventually the entire world will bow down and admit that they were all wrong and you were right... (<--- sarcasm, just in case you hadn't figured it out yet.)

Bye bye Spartacus :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13805

In actual fact I reported repeated posts that you made after being told that they were in the wrong thread and were not on topic for that specific thread, much the same as it isn't here and yet you persist in doing it because you are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. A tool yes, but not the sharpest ;)

@your first point. It was meant to say lower rank score, not low rank score. My bad.
@your second point, same applies.
@your third point, I never said your hood was easy, I said you're likely not as good with PvP as you seem to think you are and you clearly have a vast misunderstanding on how the game works. In your own little world you think that the game should offer rank points only for PvP and not for coin/supply collection because YOU don't like the idea of a productive city, likely because you don't want to take the time to create a productive city.

@your last point. As said before. Less than 50% of my hood use 8 tanks. My previous hood had more players using 8 tank defences than my current neighbourhood does. Does this mean that if I didn't get moved neighbourhood I would have been cheating because a lot of neighbours had 8 tanks? I think not. I entered a new hood with less players using 8 tank defence, I liked the 8 tank defences so I offered an agreement to get my new hood to have more 8 tank defences. Not cheating in any way, shape or form, just good old ingenuity. As for "fixing" my 8m score, I scored higher than that in my previous hood without negotiating defences I just didn't know about that thread so it was never recorded. Was that score "fixed" or "cheated" too?

As clearly shown by the multiple times I receive private messages and reputation additions from other forum users each and every time you attempt to bring this up, clearly you are fighting a losing battle. EVERYBODY disagrees with you, get over it. You've been proven wrong time and time again and still seem to think you're right? Are you really that so naive to think that everybody else is wrong and you are right? You must live in a very warped little world.

Anyway, as multiple times in the past, your ignorance and idiocy is boring me. I wish you luck in your quest of finding a game that benefits only your play style and nobody else's. I'm sure it will happen eventually cause obviously the way that EVERYBODY ELSE plays is the incorrect way and the way you play is the correct way. Eventually the entire world will bow down and admit that they were all wrong and you were right... (<--- sarcasm, just in case you hadn't figured it out yet.)

Bye bye Spartacus :)

i didnt read your long winded reply i got to the first couple of lines and i couldnt be bothered with the rest
all you need to know is that i am streets ahead of you on all departments in the game as my stats show as your so interested in stats i thought i would post them up for you to compare with your own
if you need any help or tips on fighting units other than tanks i would be happy to help you and when you can beat my stats then i might start to think you know a thing or two as you try your hardest to point out how smart you are but not smart enough to beat my stats it would seem : )
signed
sparticus

DeletedUser7719

Okey-dokey...

Now can we keep this the "conversation" within PMs now? Maybe guild wars will prove who's the better fighter as T8 will have no effect in there, so I am here to say it would be best just drop the convo in this thread cuz it's bringin some bad rep with you guys all over it.

DeletedUser13082

Back on topic,

@Lord Ice, any idea why the background colour was changed on the sheet? I haven't looked at it for ages now and just went on to check it and that black background is a killer on the eyes lol

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Back on topic,

@Lord Ice, any idea why the background colour was changed on the sheet? I haven't looked at it for ages now and just went on to check it and that black background is a killer on the eyes lol

Ks choice .... he said it stood out better ...
personally ...i dont like it much either.
sent msg to K ... but he appears to be offline for sometime....
will get a shock on return, as he has now lost his #1 spot on EN

DeletedUser13082

Ks choice .... he said it stood out better ...
personally ...i dont like it much either.
sent msg to K ... but he appears to be offline for sometime....
will get a shock on return, as he has now lost his #1 spot on EN

He has been logging in cause he's been pushing a decent amount of points still but no where near enough to hold hint off lol. The amazing thing is, you're currently ahead of hint on weekly growth average lol

DeletedUser13805

Okey-dokey...

Now can we keep this the "conversation" within PMs now? Maybe guild wars will prove who's the better fighter as T8 will have no effect in there, so I am here to say it would be best just drop the convo in this thread cuz it's bringin some bad rep with you guys all over it.

the best player will be the one who can collect gold more than the other one
the one who has been around longer than most others and has his town rigged out with hardly any troop buildings but plenty of supplys and coin and we can all sit around here clapping the top 20 players for being so skillful ?

pvp was a stratergy side of the game its what attracted me to the game its what i personaly wanted to play i didnt want to have to build up gold or supplys to silly proportions just to keep a place in the top i would rather earn my place in the top by proving how skillfull i am on the battlefield and i dont mean how skillful i can auto battle a hood in 20 mins either
i mean the real skill of useing troops on the map to avoid losing them or taking less damage as it gives more points and winning the towers tower wins should give a boost of points but it doesnt the while side of pvp is being lost and its sad as i did more than my fair share to try to promote pvp as you know byordie when i was runing the pvp competion in the guild
anyway it all falls on deaf ears no one listens and these types of players who are hungry for gold collections as it brings them points are running around with blinkers on to how the game is falling down in time there will only be the top 20 player left playing

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
the best player will be the one who can collect gold more than the other one
the one who has been around longer than most others and has his town rigged out with hardly any troop buildings but plenty of supplys and coin and we can all sit around here clapping the top 20 players for being so skillful ?

pvp was a stratergy side of the game its what attracted me to the game its what i personaly wanted to play i didnt want to have to build up gold or supplys to silly proportions just to keep a place in the top i would rather earn my place in the top by proving how skillfull i am on the battlefield and i dont mean how skillful i can auto battle a hood in 20 mins either
i mean the real skill of useing troops on the map to avoid losing them or taking less damage as it gives more points and winning the towers tower wins should give a boost of points but it doesnt the while side of pvp is being lost and its sad as i did more than my fair share to try to promote pvp as you know byordie when i was runing the pvp competion in the guild
anyway it all falls on deaf ears no one listens and these types of players who are hungry for gold collections as it brings them points are running around with blinkers on to how the game is falling down in time there will only be the top 20 player left playing

I take issue with you saying , the top players will only be those with "collect only towns" with hardly any military ...
I am in the top 10 , ...and have NEVER used that approach ...my town has always been highly militarised ..and still is.

I use the PVP AND collect approach , ( as Ouron and others have promoted to you ) ... so for you to demean all the top 20 in this way ...is quite offensive.

However,,,, where i do AGREE with you is that the PVP side of the game is BROKEN ! ..It needs a major re-think ...as it has become a chore , and where i used to really enjoy this aspect and do all manual ( as you say you do ).... it is now impossible for me , purely on time ... and is something i wish was not the case .I now auto-battle 95% of hood .
But i assure you ... i dont really want to do this .

DeletedUser13082

I take issue with you saying , the top players will only be those with "collect only towns" with hardly any military ...
I am in the top 10 , ...and have NEVER used that approach ...my town has always been highly militarised ..and still is.

I use the PVP AND collect approach , ( as Ouron and others have promoted to you ) ... so for you to demean all the top 20 in this way ...is quite offensive.

However,,,, where i do AGREE with you is that the PVP side of the game is BROKEN ! ..It needs a major re-think ...as it has become a chore , and where i used to really enjoy this aspect and do all manual ( as you say you do ).... it is now impossible for me , purely on time ... and is something i wish was not the case .I now auto-battle 95% of hood .
But i assure you ... i dont really want to do this .

Agree with this. Nothing more to be said.

DeletedUser13805

Agree with this. Nothing more to be said.

was it worth you posting that up ? you would agree with anything your play mates say so thanks for giving your mate a thumbs up

@ lord ice sorry if your thinking i am demeaning the players i am just pointing out some real truths

i take it you have been around a long time and not suddenly turned up started playing the game and skillfully grown up to the top ten ? how long have you been a top ten player ?
the way i see it it you will remain there for a very very long time untill you either slow down or quit as the game doesnt give out much in terms of trying to catch players up who have already got all the points growing nicely for them ( no matter how skillful a player is at pvp or anything else they will not catch you guys up )

so if i earn 2 million a day and you earn 2 million a day how on earth are postion ever going to change ? where is the real chance of gaining anything or what is there to aim for ?
these are the things i am trying to make you guys think about as yes its fun for the select few but the rest of the players ?
to my shame in an effort to try to climb up the ladder i have spent out money on delis and houses to get more gold and its this that has made me see or ask myself how on earth is this game play ??
its not its just me trying to buy points and climb up the ladder and its been brought about because no matter how much i pvp and earn millions of points its just not enough to get anywhere near the top
i hope you can understand my moans over it belive me its not because i am not one of the top 20 its because of the lack or real competition or chance of competition between us as players so there is no chance of real growth and to make things worse players are now fixing hoods to provide themselves with even more points or steal the top honours that should be open to fair play and players who do that i will never respect no matter how much they try to dress it up

pvp is my passion in the game there are no rewards for it at all other than gain points that dont really let you climb up the ladder
medals are dead now as many players in my hood who can not win me in the tower competition, are way ahead of me in the medal ranks that shouldnt be allowed to happen yet its does and its not because there battling other towers and gaining medals its simply because there castles or ww give them more than i can win.
all in all i am moaning for a real shake up in pvp and the medal ranks make them mean somthing again lets get people back to wanting to be the best warriors out there hell if nothng else it was fun and this top 20 thing that show off how much growth there is between the top 20 in my opinion would only be a real benefit if it was for all the players to see how much the little fellows grow each week etc not just the select few as they have far more than enough honours going there way and for most its simply because they have been around a long time if we all started playing at the same time then things would be very different

DeletedUser13082

I actually agree with what you have said to an extent which is why I'm glad that guild wars is finally on the way. Guild wars is going to offer a ranking table in which a players points are meaningless and have no effect at all on their ranking. It brings about a very large new challenge in which all members of a guild will need to cooperate, communicate and work well together in order to defeat another guild and it's members. This brings a far more skill based aspect of ranking into the game and for me the promise of guild wars is the only reason I'm still here at the minute.

Where you mention about newer players not being able to compete with older players is where I agree "to an extent". Just think, if you had been here from day one of this game and then all of a sudden a completely new player is able to catch you and overtake you in rankings after a few months of playing, how would that work? An older player puts in a year of game time and a new guy puts in 1 month and does better than him? It's impossible, there is literally no ranking system that could possibly make that work. I agree that there should be some way for newer players to compete but not for them to compete with the older players until they have reached that same prestige as the older players. I suggested a very long time ago about a form of rank system based around a players points and the age the player is currently in. This way those newer players would have a ranking system to compete in and can still have competition while working their way to the top. Now I look at that idea and I don't see that it would work anyway but even still it's something and something is better than nothing.

Do you have any idea you can think of which would be able to work a fair ranking system in which newer players could compete with older players? Personally I can't think of anything and the closest I CAN think of is something along the same line as guild wars however I can't see how a guild wars style rank table would work for singles competition in the same way it works for guild competition.

DeletedUser3157

Only problem there Des, is that let's say if u remove entire collect points side from the rank points formula, you would still run into similar problems. Player A who PvPs every day and player B who PvPs every day could still earn both "2 million a day", who earns little more or less would just depend on hood. So it would still depend largely on stability and how long u've played, catching up would be extremely different. But u would have little less tie-breakers, if u can see collect side like that.

You know, some of the strategies regarding collect points that seem natural nowadays didn't happen overnight, or at least didn't become wide-spread overnight. Let me give you a brief history lesson:

Before GBs nobody really thought about collect points too much. It took extreme amounts of activity or usage of scripts to get a relatively minor amount of collect points from the side. Back then when entire collecting system was based and rewarded on activity, it was kinda a side-product best players got anyways. Diamond players still around 2x more than non-prem ones, so not much change in that regard.

Post GBs not everyone adapted right away like u might think. St Marks was seen as boosting 'only' some 90 collects per day in era when maximising 1h collects per day was the norm for non-premium players. And if we are speaking about some 60 arcade houses(13k coins collect on 120%) being collected 12-16 per day, you can perhaps see why the bonus was just consdired to be worth few more extra collects per day.

Anyways St Marks+24h housing being superior to old school 1h houses got figured out and became more mainstream over months. It became relavent in rank score, but not everyone knew it still. In my world it helped me make up 2k rank points per day against top players in my world for who it took like 2-3 months till they finally adapted to it. St Marks really wasn't seen as priority, people wanted stuff like Deal Castles etc first lol.

But really it was EN7 Pawelp who really shocked everyone. He was first player in this place who actually designed a 90 gambrel town and actually got it all motivated every day. Add that his town was PSH P/M asked wise and his sups ran 8+8+4+4, we are speaking about like 130 polivate per day every day. He showed the true limits of using your friends list to the extreme into 140 with proper people, manipulating ur neighborhood list into supporting him, and founding and running an extremely active P/M based guild. Sooner or later, even the slowest ones had to follow suit.

Then came the InA. You'd might think moving collects over from maximised coins into maxmised supplies be the first thing on people's mind when they saw the new GB RAH and made some calcs...It really wasn't...at all.
General consenus seemed that it was just an overly expensive and much larger version of LoA, so it's totally useless GB and waste of everything. I had to actually convince a heavy diamond player in my world to finally build the first one there almost a week into the age, so I could finally get a place where to start gathering BPs from. And then I had to pay out thousands of goods to actually get it leveled quick, as it wasn't too popular on it's own at all.

Again the competition in my world was slow to react, took em months of losing out like 5k points per day. Pawelp was not so lucky tho, his diamond rival copied him within weeks. And the big problem with maximising supplies was that it's like 2-3x more effective with premium buildings. In weeks after that, 40-60 wheelwright strategies become norm for aspiring heavy diamond players. Hoods sucked those days, so it was almost all about collect points and PvP just had a minor role. Pawelp made a late decoration push to make it as first 1M point player in EN worlds, but quit playing competatively soon after. I feel like many more ambitious non-diamond players did those days.

Another major player in collect point strategy has actually been a military unit. One that was once again deemed worthless when it first arrived. It remained low key enough, that it was still deemed pretty worthless when it came back for the 2nd time. No more during 3rd time, everyone was running storm then. Speaking about rogues and rogue hideouts ofc. Replacing your normal military with that tiny no population needed unit was/is particulary effective in supplie maximised towns. Depending on your normal military needs, it allowed players usually smth in between 10%-25% more collect points per day outcomes. Since then, new GB Alctraz has little change the balances in some situations, but the base remains.

And if u wanna say in this day that players everwhere have all collect points side maximised and you have no way of catching up, I can tell you that I have only seen couple of players total from many dozens of different worlds I've checked out, who use the best current heavy diamond collect points strategy(90 kings+50 deli shops) and only a couple of players who use the current best non-diamond collect points startegy(3x8h collects from ranches). So if u wanna grow, u can usually find ways to grow.

DeletedUser13805

I actually agree with what you have said to an extent which is why I'm glad that guild wars is finally on the way. Guild wars is going to offer a ranking table in which a players points are meaningless and have no effect at all on their ranking. It brings about a very large new challenge in which all members of a guild will need to cooperate, communicate and work well together in order to defeat another guild and it's members. This brings a far more skill based aspect of ranking into the game and for me the promise of guild wars is the only reason I'm still here at the minute.

Where you mention about newer players not being able to compete with older players is where I agree "to an extent". Just think, if you had been here from day one of this game and then all of a sudden a completely new player is able to catch you and overtake you in rankings after a few months of playing, how would that work? An older player puts in a year of game time and a new guy puts in 1 month and does better than him? It's impossible, there is literally no ranking system that could possibly make that work. I agree that there should be some way for newer players to compete but not for them to compete with the older players until they have reached that same prestige as the older players. I suggested a very long time ago about a form of rank system based around a players points and the age the player is currently in. This way those newer players would have a ranking system to compete in and can still have competition while working their way to the top. Now I look at that idea and I don't see that it would work anyway but even still it's something and something is better than nothing.

Do you have any idea you can think of which would be able to work a fair ranking system in which newer players could compete with older players? Personally I can't think of anything and the closest I CAN think of is something along the same line as guild wars however I can't see how a guild wars style rank table would work for singles competition in the same way it works for guild competition.

yes i do have an idea that could be used to keep everyone happy and let the smaller players feel like there achiving things
its simple a
a league system were the top players are in the top league and so on downwards
players would be promoted up in divisions thus giving the new up and coming player a sense of achievement
there could be bonus points for winning towers giving us all who spend hours on pvp something as a reward for the hard work i dont think thats unfair ?
i could go on and add all sorts of things to a league system but i think it would work better than just having us all in 1 rank and add some excitement for players to aim for etc

DeletedUser13082

yes i do have an idea that could be used to keep everyone happy and let the smaller players feel like there achiving things
its simple a
players would be promoted up in divisions thus giving the new up and coming player a sense of achievement
there could be bonus points for winning towers giving us all who spend hours on pvp something as a reward for the hard work i dont think thats unfair ?
i could go on and add all sorts of things to a league system but i think it would work better than just having us all in 1 rank and add some excitement for players to aim for etc

So very similar to the idea of rank being based around current age. It would take a very large re-work in the ranking mechanics of the game but I can't see it being a bad idea by any means. The issue still stands however that newer players still wouldn't be able to compete any differently to the top ranking players on the server. Also for the sense of accomplishment/achievement I know a lot of players who play to a more competitive stand point set mile stone for themselves which does the same thing effectively. Such as aiming for a certain rank, achieving that rank and then setting themselves another goal of an even higher rank.

You should likely create a thread in the ideas section for the subject and see what sort of reaction is given to the idea from other forum users.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
its simple a

For once ....thats not a bad idea .
How would you divide the players though ?
There are numerous factors .... and in PE for example ... a player on 200k points could easily compete with one on 2 million for .
I have seen this spread of points by age.

To use Ourons take on it .... by the age that you are currently in ...Iron age , EMA , HMA etc,... would seem the most logical.
One problem could be ...players might be tempted NOT to progress up the ages ....and so maintain their status at their current age rather than be a minnow ,...at the next age . Maybe ?

DeletedUser13805

good points how would we split the players ?
age ?
top 50 players div 1
50 to 100 div 2 ?

i am sure there would be an ideal solution to it but the point being in the league system there would be players moving up and down every week gaining promotion or relegation.
i also would love to see a player history tab for us which like your top 20 chart here would hold all info of us players with all we have done so far in the game,
from the first tower win to how many times we have won each tower, to our highest battle won and highest postion gained etc silly stats but for the stat lovers it would make them happy and also aid players to push onward and try to better themselves etc

anyway i will give the league system thing some serious thought and see what i can work out and post up a thread for it as my head is spining around with all sorts of ideas at the moment as soon as i think of one thing another thing pops up lol

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
i also would love to see a player history tab for us which like your top 20 chart here would hold all info of us players with all we have done so far in the game,
from the first tower win to how many times we have won each tower, to our highest battle won and highest postion gained etc silly stats but for the stat lovers it would make them happy and also aid players to push onward and try to better themselves etc

A personal stats tab/page .. : accomplishments in the game .
That would appeal to many , i am sure . +1