• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

TOP 20 GUILDs & PLAYERS , across all servers

DeletedUser7223

Totally Understand hint , especially this period .
Very interesting about the other server scores . You would think at this stage FoE would have a similar table/s that auto corrects scores by servers/worlds so on .
The system/tools are there , would just take a dev to put into action . But with more important stuff to look after i'm sure it would be at the bottom of the list of things to do .
Anyway , thanks for the heads up on Kaweeka .

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Can I just ask what's the point? I mean, I play in Fel, so why would I need or want to know how many Medals a top player in Arvahall has, for example?

DeletedUser13805

Can I just ask what's the point? I mean, I play in Fel, so why would I need or want to know how many Medals a top player in Arvahall has, for example?

good point mr beef
there does seem to be a lot of useless info ? a true picture has to take into accout how long a player has been playing the game medals are collection only now, nothing to do with battles these days.
as i am a fighter / pvp player i really feel bored when i see top spots giving out to players who collect gold so brilliently, just how many stats does a player need to know they collect gold every hour for a month ?
sorry to put a downer on this sort of thing but really is there any need ?

i to play in fel world so not interested in the other worlds many of the so called higher ranked players have been around a lot longer than me so there bound to have more points than me so how on earth do you compare it ? doesnt make sence really
what is needed is some sort of real way to compete with each other and results could change a lot faster as it stands you can be around for over a year and not advance very far as the leaders keep on producing gold etc gaining silly points for nothing something needs to change to get some real competion going between us all

DeletedUser7223

If a person gets no use from these stats or just doesn't SEE the point , well i think it's their loss .
I get great use from these stats , not only to see who is tops but to see how our guild is doing compared to others .
It also shows a growth pattern that one can use from one week to another .
Brilliant system if it can be kept up to date . Maybe Kaweeka could let a few others in on the act to help keep it updated on maybe a weekly basis .

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
All I have to do is click on the 'Global Rank' icon after I login...I can see my position relative to other players and I can also see my guild's position relative to other guilds.

In the real world if these were sales figures or stats from competitors, then there may be a use in knowing them, as marketing/advertising campaigns could target specific areas....but knowing the growth patterns of other guilds etc. serves no real purpose.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
If a person gets no use from these stats or just doesn't SEE the point , well i think it's their loss .
I get great use from these stats , not only to see who is tops but to see how our guild is doing compared to others .
It also shows a growth pattern that one can use from one week to another .
Brilliant system if it can be kept up to date . Maybe Kaweeka could let a few others in on the act to help keep it updated on maybe a weekly basis .

Spot on mate ....
If it doesnt interest you ..dont bother accessing it ....simple.
However...the more competitive , and stat orientated amongst us ( and there are many ! ) ...find it very informative and useful.

I agree... unless the process can be automated , its quite a bit of work for one person....and help would be good
will maybe discuss with K , when he gets more time in-game.

Although , tbh, there is NO real reason Inno couldnt provide all this and much more with a relatively small amount of effort .

DeletedUser3157

Although , tbh, there is NO real reason Inno couldnt provide all this and much more with a relatively small amount of effort .

If they are smart, they should. I mean I think I would. I've seen many big diamond players gone relax over time after getting a lead in their world, growing bored and without competition. Hell, I'm pretty sure I was at fault 3-4 months ago for Kaweeka to start playing that much harder then, by tipping him off that there are 3 more players in other EN worlds bigger than him. So he even ended up making this site to track all of them better lol. Now I told KJ2000 that there are 2 players bigger than him in outside servers and what to u think his first response was? It was talk of overtaking before 10M lol. So I'm pretty sure it would help Inno sell even more diamonds to the extreme spenders if they actually did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13805

Spot on mate ....
If it doesnt interest you ..dont bother accessing it ....simple.
However...the more competitive , and stat orientated amongst us ( and there are many ! ) ...find it very informative and useful.

I agree... unless the process can be automated , its quite a bit of work for one person....and help would be good
will maybe discuss with K , when he gets more time in-game.

it does seem limited to the top 20 players lol what about the other many thousands of us who play the game ? or do we always have to sit back and watch the same players get even more pats on there backs for there expert gold collection techniques : )

i wll make a prediction the same 20 players will be the same on the list this time next year unless they get bored and quit there isnt anything exciting about this at all unless your one of the top 20 that is
ps

if i make it to the so called top 20 you will not have my permission to broadcast any of my stats on your list

DeletedUser5180

it does seem limited to the top 20 players lol what about the other many thousands of us who play the game ?

i think that is a bit much for one player to do, after all apart from playing the game some spare time for RL is also needed by all players.

If Inno were to produce us some tables then that would give all players a lift

DeletedUser76094

These rankings are for everyone to see, and take inspiration from. I find them useful with respect to checking where I stand against others in other servers. I used to be ahead of hint for quite some time and managed to hold on to the 4th spot but lately game has been rather monotonous and RL crazy. Anyway, I'm going to wait and see if there is any real use for me to spend more money on diamonds and get back into the top 5 in these ranks... :-)

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
i wll make a prediction the same 20 players will be the same on the list this time next year unless they get bored and quit there isnt anything exciting about this at all unless your one of the top 20 that is

And I predict you will be wrong .. !
as someone who only entered this top 20 fairly recently ...it can be done by many others , if they set their mind to it.

Without goals in the game ... what is the point ?
This is just another goal ... if you arent interested , leave it be ... their are others you can go for ..
How about some nice medal collecting ? haha

Last edited:

DeletedUser13805

And I predict you will be wrong .. !
as someone who only entered this top 20 fairly recently ...it can be done by many others , if they set their mind to it.

Without goals in the game ... what is the point ?
This is just another goal ... if you arent interested , leave it be ... their are others you can go for ..
How about some nice medal collecting ? haha

that figures no wonder your all for it as your in the list lets see this time next year how many changes there are to the top 20 ok : )

DeletedUser13082

@desypete. Seen as you are, yet again, moaning and groaning how you battle all the time but a player who collects coins/supplies does better than you I will AGAIN explain this to you. This time I will make it as plain and simple as possible. If you collect coins and supplies and do not battle you will be at the lowest growth rates. If you battle but do not collect coins/supplies you will be at the medium growth rates. If you collect coins/supplies AND battle you will be at the highest growth rates.

To be honest I am getting sick of your pathetic whining like a child about how the game doesn't benefit YOUR game style over anybody else's. Those players at the top of the ranks are all players who have put time and effort into re-arranging their city time and time again to get a more productive income from it AND who have put a lot of time and effort into battling the same as you do. I have said on multiple occasions; YOU choose not to create a productive city and therefore your point growth is lower than the players who do. This is because those players battle daily AND have a very well constructed, productive city. If you want to be the best then work for it. Play the game to be the best. To be at the top you must play all aspects of the game, not just your favourite aspect. If you choose not to play the other aspects then don't complain that other players who put the time and effort into doing it are higher ranked than yourself.

As Lord Ice said, he has only recently entered into the top 20 players and I can 100% guarantee that this time next year those names will not be the same for the simple fact that I am gaining more points on a weekly basis than 13 of those players in the top 20. Currently only 7 of the top 20 players have a better average weekly growth than myself and 3 of those players are from the same world as myself. Also as said by Lord Ice, if you don't like the tables or you're not interested in the table then don't look at them. Simple as that.

The simple fact of the matter is that to be amongst the top players in this game you have to battle regularly AND you have to have a highly productive city. You can't be amongst the best if you only do one or the other. I started playing FoE again around 4-5 months ago and when I returned I was ranked at 389 in E world. When I left I was ranked at 36. Now those 4-5 months down the line I am ranked 29 and by this Sunday I aim to be ranked 25 and still growing. Only 3 players in E world currently are averaging a better growth than myself and I plan to change that in the coming months by again upgrading my city, levelling my GB's to level 10 to boost my coin/supply collection and finding new tactics for battling more effectively.

You're constantly trying to take away from the hard work that top ranking players have put into this game. Get over yourself! If you're too lazy to put the same time and effort in as the top ranks then don't cry that you're not up there with them.

Rant Over.

@Lord Ice. When you speak with K let him know that I'm more than happy to help out with the updates to the tables if he wants and I can likely do a daily update 7 days a week majority of the time. There may be a week here and there that I wouldn't be able to do all 7 days but with mainly working from home recently I have plenty of time to spare :)

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
@Lord Ice. When you speak with K let him know that I'm more than happy to help out with the updates to the tables if he wants and I can likely do a daily update 7 days a week majority of the time. There may be a week here and there that I wouldn't be able to do all 7 days but with mainly working from home recently I have plenty of time to spare :)

Will do ...

DeletedUser13805

@desypete. Seen as you are, yet again, moaning and groaning how you battle all the time but a player who collects coins/supplies does better than you I will AGAIN explain this to you. This time I will make it as plain and simple as possible. If you collect coins and supplies and do not battle you will be at the lowest growth rates. If you battle but do not collect coins/supplies you will be at the medium growth rates. If you collect coins/supplies AND battle you will be at the highest growth rates.

To be honest I am getting sick of your pathetic whining like a child about how the game doesn't benefit YOUR game style over anybody else's. Those players at the top of the ranks are all players who have put time and effort into re-arranging their city time and time again to get a more productive income from it AND who have put a lot of time and effort into battling the same as you do. I have said on multiple occasions; YOU choose not to create a productive city and therefore your point growth is lower than the players who do. This is because those players battle daily AND have a very well constructed, productive city. If you want to be the best then work for it. Play the game to be the best. To be at the top you must play all aspects of the game, not just your favourite aspect. If you choose not to play the other aspects then don't complain that other players who put the time and effort into doing it are higher ranked than yourself.

As Lord Ice said, he has only recently entered into the top 20 players and I can 100% guarantee that this time next year those names will not be the same for the simple fact that I am gaining more points on a weekly basis than 13 of those players in the top 20. Currently only 7 of the top 20 players have a better average weekly growth than myself and 3 of those players are from the same world as myself. Also as said by Lord Ice, if you don't like the tables or you're not interested in the table then don't look at them. Simple as that.

The simple fact of the matter is that to be amongst the top players in this game you have to battle regularly AND you have to have a highly productive city. You can't be amongst the best if you only do one or the other. I started playing FoE again around 4-5 months ago and when I returned I was ranked at 389 in E world. When I left I was ranked at 36. Now those 4-5 months down the line I am ranked 29 and by this Sunday I aim to be ranked 25 and still growing. Only 3 players in E world currently are averaging a better growth than myself and I plan to change that in the coming months by again upgrading my city, levelling my GB's to level 10 to boost my coin/supply collection and finding new tactics for battling more effectively.

You're constantly trying to take away from the hard work that top ranking players have put into this game. Get over yourself! If you're too lazy to put the same time and effort in as the top ranks then don't cry that you're not up there with them.

Rant Over.

you wouldnt know what work is mate as you fix your hood to give you the results as your to lazy to manual battle.
you fix your high score battles so you get top spot with an 8 million point score and you have the cheek to say your sick of me !!!
learn to play the game honestly get your result by real hard work not fix it
this forum is for all not just the top 20 or you and your friends so get used to me mate as i will speak my mind if i choose
god help us if you get your hands on the system the way you would rig things ( just saying )

DeletedUser13082

you wouldnt know what work is mate as you fix your hood to give you the results as your to lazy to manual battle.
you fix your high score battles so you get top spot with an 8 million point score and you have the cheek to say your sick of me !!!
learn to play the game honestly get your result by real hard work not fix it
this forum is for all not just the top 20 or you and your friends so get used to me mate as i will speak my mind if i choose
god help us if you get your hands on the system the way you would rig things ( just saying )

"too lazy"? hmm... I prefer the term "smarter than your average bear" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser13805

yes your about as smart as a boxer who doesnt know how to box, but he does know how to kick a bloke in the goolies to win : )

DeletedUser13082

So if you were in a random neighbourhood that happened to have a lot of 8 tank defences would you also be cheating as you have a clear advantage? I just happened to have the brain capacity to give myself that advantage. Where I use initiative to improve my game, you can't even comprehend the basics of yours and then you cry about it after cause you expect to be gifted a high rank on a silver spoon rather than doing something about it yourself.

Anyway, there is a thread open concerning neighbourhood defence negotiations so if you would like to continue crying and showing off your keyboard warrior skills then please do feel free to head over to the correct thread :)

DeletedUser13805

So if you were in a random neighbourhood that happened to have a lot of 8 tank defences would you also be cheating as you have a clear advantage? I just happened to have the brain capacity to give myself that advantage. Where I use initiative to improve my game, you can't even comprehend the basics of yours and then you cry about it after cause you expect to be gifted a high rank on a silver spoon rather than doing something about it yourself.

Anyway, there is a thread open concerning neighbourhood defence negotiations so if you would like to continue crying and showing off your keyboard warrior skills then please do feel free to head over to the correct thread :)

yes welll next time you want to have a dig at me dont come on the threads throwing your comments around do it direct to me if you want to

you wasnt in a random hood was you and you wasnt facing tanks from the hood at random, you arranged it all and your gaining points over everyone else because of it and its not fair that you can get away with it it really isnt
how many fights have you won ? i am on 22,000 i bet i am double your fights total thats because i have worked hard on my fights and yet your telling me everything is good as you have a fixed hood gaining 8 million points a week and we should all clap at your skill for auto 8 tank defences get real will you and learn to play a game fair

my warrior skills are on the battlefield and ii would love you to come into my hood you wouldnt get anywhere near the points you get now as you would have to work for them and the hood wouldnt give you an easy ride why should they? they play to win as well

DeletedUser13082

haha! I laugh every time I get the opportunity to read your posts. Such ridiculous nonsense.

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, the reason you have high battle won count and low rank score is possibly because you actually AREN'T good at battling and, in fact, the people higher than you, with less battles won, are higher because they simply fight better and don't need to win as many battles as you?

Also, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, you might be wrong? That the reason that not one person on these forums has ever agreed with you is possibly because your point of view, on how the game should benefit your play style, and only your play style, is completely and utterly ridiculous?

ALSO, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, the reason that EVERYBODY who responds to your idiocy always says the same thing, might just be because what WE are all trying to tell you is in fact correct?

There's an old saying I always enjoy having an opportunity to use; "If you look around and you can't spot the idiot in the room..." lol I'll see if you can figure the rest out all by YOURSELF (hint hint) ;)