• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tools and cash

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums.

It would be most helpful if you could give the world you play on so the mods can more easily access your logs.

I'd guess you built something and forgot though.

ok when i log in i automatically click on the hunter's. pottery. huts and the stilts to get the tools and the gold so i can either build a new building or more troops or even reserach but when i do i dont get the tools or gold to do so when i logged in to start playing i started out with over 2k in gold and 1 tool i set the tools to do either 8hrs or 24 to get the maximum out of it and i dont get any of it i am still at 1 tool when i should have what i was suppose to get out of it i cant build or train cause this bug isnt giving me my resources to build or train new units or to even research i am stuck like this for 2 1/2 days now help my server i am on is Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser4089

ok when i log in i automatically click on the hunter's. pottery. huts and the stilts to get the tools and the gold so i can either build a new building or more troops or even reserach but when i do i dont get the tools or gold to do so when i logged in to start playing i started out with over 2k in gold and 1 tool i set the tools to do either 8hrs or 24 to get the maximum out of it and i dont get any of it i am still at 1 tool when i should have what i was suppose to get out of it i cant build or train cause this bug isnt giving me my resources to build or train new units or to even research i am stuck like this for 2 1/2 days now help my server i am on is Fel Dranghyr

When you collect, what is the icon above each of the buildings?
A grey(or gold) crate shows that you will collect the production.
A rotten fish over supply building shows that the supplies have spoiled and you get nothing.
A lightning bolt over the buildings show that the building has been plundered and you get nothing.

If they are showing as crates then you should probably send in a support ticket. Right-click anywhere in-game, then click 'Contact Support'. Give as much information as possible and they will look into it.