• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Thoughts on next GB

DeletedUser112892

That is why I dont like them, they turn into a random unit, and I have a level 8 traz.
I am stationed in HMA, not having CDM yet, and CoA and Zeus not fully upgraded. But, with 90% in attack and defense for units in attack, I would mostly use 1 heavy plus 7 Rogues, especially in PvP and GE. But, in ME, I think that 1 Champion+7 Rogues would go great, but, again, it depends on situation.

That is why I dont like them, they turn into a random unit, and I have a level 8 traz.

Well, not 'random' exactly- but same as one of the units you are fighting with. They absorb one hit- with no damage. You shouldn't use them to defend your city- 'cause any self respecting PVPer will hit them last so they poof. But they also have a solid whack and can take out some other units, depending. I love seeing cities defending with 1 something and 7 rogues. But attacking a city- or GE- with that can be very effective. Just plan the units which are best for the situation, and rogues turning into any one of those should be good. The AI pretty much hits them first and you have an undamaged unit to continue with.

Havik79

Corporal
Well in the end my mate says it is hard to get goods needed for an AO SV, so I am just upgrading for now, although I think next will be a RFP.

Agent327

Overlord
Just clarification, when you say "one normal unit most players use". Does that mean the one I use most out of the possible 2-3 units in the group besides the rogues? Just curious...

He means that most players use 1 unit, most of the time a heavy, and 7 rogues, so the change will always be into that 1 unit. Nothing random about it.

Havik79

Corporal
Well I ended up trying out 1 battle tank and 7 rogues in pvp, went further than I normally would, mind you this time my hoodies seem to be have mostly PE troops.

He means that most players use 1 unit, most of the time a heavy, and 7 rogues, so the change will always be into that 1 unit. Nothing random about it.
I almost never do that. Probably good sometimes, most often PVP where you want a specific unit. I go with my preferred 2 or 3 types and 1-2 rogues which can pop into any one of them and be fine in the situation. Haven't looked closer than that- such as if they turn into the closest unit to them, the units with least or most count...and so on.

Havik79

Corporal
Well it worked for me, I ended up putting down 1 of the 2 rogues hideout I have, and now I put at CDM in the mud.

When it comes to fighting, I just hit auto battle and hope for the best.