• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Thoughts on next GB

Havik79

Corporal
So the short is, CC, AO, RFP, or SV.

The long would be.

CC I have the full set of BP, and it would only need me to use 1 xpac, but as it is I, lets say at daily collections I net 68FP, so extra would help, but I am in a good spot I feel.

AO, the attack would certainly help, so would the extra FP, I have a level 8 traz, and my Zues and CoA are level 7, my attacking units have 66%A 42%D, my guild does not do gvg I put and end to the test we did, we are too small and not really able to do it, I do some pvp now and then mostly for quests, and do level 1 GE fighting, the other 2 or 3 levels if needed I do trades, but I would need to use 3 of the 4 xpacs I have, and only have 2 BP, Oh and I have a level 4 Kraken.

RFP, My guild is small, and while we are competitive in GE, and we do have 5 10 20 50 FP swaps on the go each day, and 100FP now and then, it is hard to get BP for past level 10, and BP I get always seem to be for the buildings I do not use, never the good ones, the extra goods would be handy, mind you between my LoA, Babel, and SMB, I get 100 unrefined/CA goods, and with my level 7 DT I try to aid everyday, with out the 2 papermills, and it would need 2 xpacs, as well as I only have one BP.

SV, the chance for extra goods, and diamonds would be nice, but I have 15 hatters, do the unbirthday 3 times a day (unless of event stuff), spend 77FP, collect 400k supplies, and 420 goods, so my level 8 chateau pays out a few extra of those a day, and I get 77 ME goods from my buildings, like my 3 cherry sets, and 2 packaging plants, and I have 4 others worlds with like 7 WW/FoY, and only 2 BP, and would need 2 xpacs.

As for the ones needing BP, I celebrated and took advantage of the 40% extra diamonds, and I think it was coins and supplies during the week and got the $20 one, so I have 3.7K diamonds, and was going to just buy the BP.

Agent327

Overlord
At this moment I see no reason for you to place any of those. Use the fp's you have to bring up your other GB's before you start to consider this.

Greywolf

Sergeant
Havik79, I just checked out your city in Houndsmoor. You would definately benefit from a Castel del Monte. I would recommend to build and level it up as soon as possible. For a Modern Era player your attack bonus is a bit low. With a higher attack bonus you will be able to fight through more battles/stages of GE, so you can optimal benefit from your lvl 15 ToR. Unless you have tons of goods, you should fight instead of negotiate whenever possible in GE.

So imho you should level up offensive GB's (Zeus, Aachen & Castel) to lvl 10 to beef up your attack bonus.

Havik79

Corporal
Havik79, I just checked out your city in Houndsmoor. You would definately benefit from a Castel del Monte. I would recommend to build and level it up as soon as possible. For a Modern Era player your attack bonus is a bit low. With a higher attack bonus you will be able to fight through more battles/stages of GE, so you can optimal benefit from your lvl 15 ToR. Unless you have tons of goods, you should fight instead of negotiate whenever possible in GE.

So imho you should level up offensive GB's (Zeus, Aachen & Castel) to lvl 10 to beef up your attack bonus.

How did you check my city?.
Really a CDM, I thought that was for those who gvg.
How does fighting make ToR more optimal?.
Yes I do, as of now, 1.3k flavourants and packaging, and over 700 of the other 3 ME goods.
I have max level everything in my tavern so always have enough to pay for the extra turn in ge, I can. and 5 of the 6 members in my guild can clear level 4 ge just negotiation, I get like 70 goods a day, not counting 40 packaging, and any where from 11 to 44 extra goods milking recurrings.

I have got GE negotiating down pretty good, its pretty simple, but couldn't get a hold of the fighting, I just use 2 heavy, 2 fast, 2 art, 2 range and auto battle, and use the traz to replace them.

Greywolf

Sergeant
How did you check my city?.
Really a CDM, I thought that was for those who gvg.
How does fighting make ToR more optimal?.
Yes I do, as of now, 1.3k flavourants and packaging, and over 700 of the other 3 ME goods.
I have max level everything in my tavern so always have enough to pay for the extra turn in ge, I can. and 5 of the 6 members in my guild can clear level 4 ge just negotiation, I get like 70 goods a day, not counting 40 packaging, and any where from 11 to 44 extra goods milking recurrings.

I have got GE negotiating down pretty good, its pretty simple, but couldn't get a hold of the fighting, I just use 2 heavy, 2 fast, 2 art, 2 range and auto battle, and use the traz to replace them.

When checking your city last time I didn't notice the absence of a Rogue Hideout. If you don't have one then try to get one from completing daily challenges and place it in your city. With rogues fighting in GE will become much easier.

Havik79

Corporal
Don't use them simple as that, when I do fighting, its with 2 heavy, 2 fast, 2 art, 2 ranged, rogues are too unpredictable.

DeletedUser112892

Don't use them simple as that, when I do fighting, its with 2 heavy, 2 fast, 2 art, 2 ranged, rogues are too unpredictable.
Well, first hit at them and they receive no damage, turn to another of units and retaliate. They are fantastic units, best when you have Traz too to produce bi chunks of them.