• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

They Vanished My City!

DeletedUser109379

I took a month break (give or take) and my city has disappeared! My browser recognises my player's name but the page won't accept my password that I remember 100%.
This forum does though (ofc since I'm posting) which is strange...

Anyway, my city has disappeared from Korch and bye bye 40 millions points. I wrote an email to support and no reply yet.

Divine sign telling me to stop wasting time playing browsers games?

DeletedUser96901

if the password is wrong you could simply click on
"Forgot password?"

Foestats says this city is still there.
that is always a few days old

if you want to be sure if a player is still there you need to log into the world he is playing and search him in the ranking

Emberguard

Legend
@vrooom logging into my Korch world and looking you up on global I can see your city with all its disconnected buildings. Just a case of wrong password