• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

There a reason that a "aid all" button doesn't exist?

DeletedUser96901

aid all, attack all, collect all, produce all, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah.
Next thing you know? we want 1000 diamonds everyday :P
the "collect all and start new productions"-button already exists :P

DeletedUser15372

the "collect all and start new productions"-button already exists :P

I meant collect all that doesn't cost diamonds to use. :P
The produce all button doesn't exist cuz you have to do everything one at a time. :P

DeletedUser105544

On the left side of the screen bar you will see a right hand there, click it and it will collect all.

DeletedUser99692

Forgive me but I must laugh. Yes once you get past the first couple of ages what else have you got to do with your game time other than either Aid looking for Blueprints or Fight for points. Yet you complain and want even less to do. Why bother to log on at all. Oh yes to abuse one another in chat lol

DeletedUser14914

If it would be a premium feature then I really don't mind. They could tweak many things to save us some time but that's not exactly how these kind of games works. I'm really happy that there is aid option in toolbar which saves a lot of time unlike before when you actually had to visit each player city to motivate or polish and search for the buildings.
My Reply is : IF it takes up to much of your time , then I think its time to consider giving up the game LOL , Aid All Button is just plain LAZY !!!!!

DeletedUser14914

just a quickie message guys , I would like to hear some opinions on " Shrine of Inspiration " , I have thought long and hard about this building , and im sorry to say I keep comming up with the same conclusion EG : its a complete waste of space , Future Era version pays just over 20,000 coins in 2 days plus 1 BP , for a 3x3 Building , its totally unproductive , I get in around 150 Mot / Pol`s in per day , thats 3000 coins , over 2 days , 6000 coins, and most days I get at least 1 or 2 BP`s , sometimes as many as 3 or 4 , so for the sake of the extra 14000 coins ( which at my stage in the game is useless LOL ) I really just dont think its worth the Foot Print