• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content The next era - The Future

• Thread starter DeletedUser16026
  • Start date

DeletedUser16026

logo_future.png

Let us know what you think about the next era in the game! We'd love to hear from you!

The full announcement can be read HERE

DeletedUser96901

Wednesday: new era with new continent and provinces
Friday: infiltrate a sector in the Halloween Event

great timing :rolleyes:

DeletedUser14881

Care to clarify a bit what is the meaning of Gigantic Arc Biosphere's boost? And is this the only ability for the new Great Buildings? No passives?

DeletedUser16026

Care to clarify a bit what is the meaning of Gigantic Arc Biosphere's boost? And is this the only ability for the new Great Buildings? No passives?
The Great Building gives a percentage boost to the contribution rewards you win. For example at a certain level you may have a 19% boost to contribution rewards, meaning the rewards you'd generally acquire (medals, blue prints, and forge points), will be increased by 19%.

These Great Buildings have second boosts, yes. The Arc also gives goods for your guild, the Rain Forest Project gives goods for your city, and the Voyager V1 gives supplies. In all three cases the second bonus is received upon collecting from the Great Building.

DeletedUser98465

Wednesday: new era with new continent and provinces
Friday: infiltrate a sector in the Halloween Event

great timing :rolleyes:

You can see it now, lots of people stuck on the event as each new task needs to be done in the new era.

Well thought out....NOT.

DeletedUser107898

Well the only thing I dont like about it is that it will be released on my bday, how can I be the one who finishes the FE tech first if Im gonna be distracted? (hiccups)

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
I agree that new era should be implemented after Halloween event is finished. BTW new era will not bring so much new players as expected but more incentive in the game as more free diamonds, less medals for new space so you can keep GBs

DeletedUser106685

On beta the Future also started during Halloween. There, the scout/conquer missions were instantly completed, so let's hope that stays the same.

DeletedUser1094

It does require scouting of new map and scouting new province. Each scouting may take 2 days.

...or 50 Diamonds to make a scouting done instantly. A cheap prize for something so important... :o

DeletedUser16026

On beta the Future also started during Halloween. There, the scout/conquer missions were instantly completed, so let's hope that stays the same.
This should be the case here on EN as well, assuming your map was completed prior to the Future Era. If someone encounters an error with that, please contact us through support. :)

DeletedUser108589

i dont know whit what head u think, but the new future era troops look bad, they look like the 2 year old boys actionfigures, this is stupid, 4real, i am rly disapointed @ the new eras troops looking, they suck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15986

Can you confirm if the Future Era goods will be cheaper to produce than Tomorrow Era, as is currently the case on the staging server? If so, will the TE (and prior era) goods be rebalanced for trade ratios?

Also, will the Rail Gun be fixed so that it ignores the "Reactive Armour" defensive skill?

DeletedUser16026

Can you confirm if the Future Era goods will be cheaper to produce than Tomorrow Era, as is currently the case on the staging server? If so, will the TE (and prior era) goods be rebalanced for trade ratios?

Also, will the Rail Gun be fixed so that it ignores the "Reactive Armour" defensive skill?

The Future's goods production costs should not be cheaper than those from the earlier ages. This is meant to be fixed for the live release of The Future.

Regarding the Rail Gun, I cannot confirm at the moment, I will have to double check, but that too should be fixed.

DeletedUser15986

The Future's goods production costs should not be cheaper than those from the earlier ages. This is meant to be fixed for the live release of The Future.

Regarding the Rail Gun, I cannot confirm at the moment, I will have to double check, but that too should be fixed.

Thank you.

DeletedUser108601

Of course, Future goods should not cost less. I submitted this on beta. No one on beta has been able to answer whether or not it will be fixed. I'm glad to hear it is "meant to" be fixed. This is the first I've heard that it might be. How do you know that when the beta mods and admins don't know it yet?