• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content The next era - The Future

• Thread starter DeletedUser16026
  • Start date

DeletedUser276

Usually events and such start around 8-10am server time. Which is German time the date of release.

DeletedUser16026

Of course, Future goods should not cost less. I submitted this on beta. No one on beta has been able to answer whether or not it will be fixed. I'm glad to hear it is "meant to" be fixed. This is the first I've heard that it might be. How do you know that when the beta mods and admins don't know it yet?

I must have checked at a convenient time when the information became available. :)

What time it starts in the UK ? Anybody know ?

If all goes well it shouldn't be much longer. Keep an eye out on the game itself.

DeletedUser16126

If they delay the start longer then they will encounter the same disaster that crashed the server on an earlier start of event because all need to be active in the evening...
Better launch it when the developers are available!

DeletedUser15432

Well, if it starts at 8pm it might as well be tomorrow for most people have stopped playing by that time in Europe, can we please have a definitave start time for the next upgrade and the start of the new era please

DeletedUser5180

Well, if it starts at 8pm it might as well be tomorrow for most people have stopped playing by that time in Europe, can we please have a definitave start time for the next upgrade and the start of the new era please

in the uk (so i'd guess most of europe would be the same) 8pm is probably when most players are active ie after a days work and dinner.

DeletedUser653

Only issue so far is that we had to refresh to get FE. we sat watching and going between map and tech tree but nothing, checked on here to find it had been released 15 mins earlier. Effected every player in my guild.

DeletedUser106426

FOE staff plays Yu-Gi-Oh? :rolleyes: Nice reference. The Terraforming tech picture is similar to a Yu-Gi-Oh card for Terraforming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108405

FOE staff plays Yu-Gi-Oh? :rolleyes: Nice reference. The Terraforming tech picture is similar to a Yu-Gi-Oh card for Terraforming

Terraforming is not an original concept from Yu-Gi-Oh!, lol :)

EDIT: Ah, I see what you mean now :)

DeletedUser914

Always nice to see that forgestats broke. I did prepare for it this morning... lalalalala. :o

DeletedUser16026

There are quite a few "Easter Eggs" hidden in the game. :) I cannot confirm if the terraforming is a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh but there's also the "Led" over the Zeppelin building, a Dalek image for the Automation research, the Semiconductors factory is owned by Cyberdyne Systems, etc.

DeletedUser7719

Also, the scientist (for the future) is clearly Doc Brown from Back to the Future :D Past few ages he always represented other people like Stephen Hawking, Steve Jobs, etc.

DeletedUser12400

Attachments

• grivus.png
    grivus.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 245

DeletedUser15986

There are quite a few "Easter Eggs" hidden in the game. :) I cannot confirm if the terraforming is a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh but there's also the "Led" over the Zeppelin building, a Dalek image for the Automation research, the Semiconductors factory is owned by Cyberdyne Systems, etc.

I noticed that... I do hope you licensed (or otherwise agreed) the use of the image/character because the BBC and Terry Nation's Estate are very unforgiving when it comes to the use of Daleks.

DeletedUser12400

I noticed that... I do hope you licensed (or otherwise agreed) the use of the image/character because the BBC and Terry Nation's Estate are very unforgiving when it comes to the use of Daleks.
:hide:

DeletedUser

When is FE coming to the app?!? I can see where my FE buildings are but in the app it's just blank space. Which is fine I don't care if I can see it or not, but I am truly disturbed that I cannot collect and/or restart my productions. I have been plundered because of this. I rely on the app to be able to collect my city at appropriate times (and times when I cannot be on my computer), but this is an utter fail for FE. I am disappointed. I can't build FE buildings with the app either. So ... when will FE come to the apps?