• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: The game won't let me in!

• Thread starter DeletedUser109516
  • Start date

DeletedUser109516

Hi Admin,

When I was doing GE in the middle of it the server stopped responding. When I logged back in, it says there is some unfinished business, and when I try to start that, it throws me an error saying an internal error occurred. I tried again, this time I clicked retreat, even then the same error popups, literally shutting me out of my own city. It's very irritating and annoying if this kind of thing happens when I am in the middle of playing. Can you please fix this as soon as possible?

Amy Steele

General
Hi Sri Ram 007,

Sorry to see you're having problems getting back into the game following an internal error. We're aware of the issue and have been working to resolve it for the past little while. It should indeed now be fixed, so please do try again, and let us know if you continue to have problems.