• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Damn Dirty Rats

DeletedUser12348

Welcome to the Damn Dirty Rats
Born on 20/07/13

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
"We gladly feast on those who would subdue us"

We are the Damn Dirty Rats, undoubtably the best guild on this game. Heard it all before ? Well just try and compete with the things we do and the fun we have :)

If you want to enjoy your gaming experience tenfold please contact any of the team listed below. No silly rules, no silly restrictions, no silly points or battle achievements, we are simply after the right type of person. Attitude is everything !

We also use voice communication software. It's a proper giggle :)

Please understand it is very difficult to get into our Guild which is normally done through invitation or referral from other players. This Guild is all about FUN, playing together and helping each other always. We have a fantastic bunch of players in our guild who all have a blast playing the game together, we are not going to compromise that situation. You could say that we are serious about having fun !!​

HURT ONE OF US AND YOU HURT US ALL !

The Team
Knockaphunta - Guild Leader & the One Who Wears the Boots.
Nedwood44 - Blood Lust Executive
Harmonicas - Sanity
QueenSSR - dunno lol
Ninky - Guild Totty & Take Care of the Lads Executive
ScruvyDog1 - Guild Mascot & Flea Farm
BuckarooBanzai - Legal Department
MarcelMerk - Creative Direction & Hash Cakes
The gang - They are what make this guild the best !

Damn Dirty Rat Forum Group... ...Damn Dirty Rat Facebook Page

P.S. Hurt one of our players or hinder their game in any way, we will come after you. Then we won't stop, and then we won't stop and after that we will not stop ! Understood ?

RATS RULE !​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98249

mentaldog.jpgthe mangy one DA MUTT

Attachments

• pPETS-15542472r200.jpg
    pPETS-15542472r200.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 669

DeletedUser

I like a guild with a Latin motto. Seriously classy.

Now is that the new best ever compliment you've received? (If so, please feel free to add a number to the counting thread in the off-topic section as a way of showing thanks...)

DeletedUser12348

Well we would do but I asked around the guild and nobody can count !

DeletedUser

Thanks Overtype. I love it when a plan comes together. Only problem is , there is no plan !! Anybody know the whereabouts of a local plan shop ?

DeletedUser7719

Try next to the brain store ;) I bet you could get one on discount! :D
(Seriously though, your concept is amazing!)

DeletedUser

Thanks to all who have stopped by. We have a lot of fun together here. This is the best group of mates I have had the honor of playing with for some time.

Amy Steele

General
lol - I'd love to, but I'm busy enough playing on Fel and Houndsmoor - maybe when I reach the end of the tech tree? ;)

DeletedUser12348

Wanna play a game ? ( he grunts in his best Jigsaw voice, now read the rest with that in your head )

There is an award to be had for the best Damn Dirty Rat cartoon caption. So if you want to win the "I'm a Cool Rat" award post your best attempt here.

We don't like big pictures ok, we like neat, tidy, well planned and small. Do you get the small bit ? We don't really want any exploding neck collars to go off do we ? Messy !

you dirty rat_opt (1).jpg

We might stick the picture on the top bit. There is a space.

DeletedUser98260

##Test##
to see if my signature etc works.

Edit: oooh, it does.

DeletedUser98249

Well it's DA MUTT (aka scruvydog1) just pokin me mangy flea infested body in here to scratch a few damn dirty flea's to everyone that said hello lately. But all i ask is you leave a reply for the masscott on your way out i didnt bite you when u came in to say hello but i will on the way out if you dont rub and scatch my belly and dont leave a treat
but thanks for the great page brother rat

DeletedUser9168

is Pendragon in your guild? cos she's displaying your signature!

DeletedUser12348

Our membership is so secret even we don't know who is in the guild.