• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

the auto-fight button

DeletedUser108258

This is more of a feedback and not a bug, but i find it to be an issue thats not appropriate for the "ideas" section of the forums.
The auto-fight button, is situated very close to the surrender one and they have a similar design so its easy to missclick one for the other. Whats worse is there is no turning back and once clicked you cannot stop the auto-fight. This led me loose many amounts of fights and units which i wasnt supposed to. Im sure many more have had this trouble. I know its my fault for rushing and not looking and not getting lesson from doing this mistake so many times, but this discomfort is there and there is no reason to not work on it. Simple solution would be to give us a dialog box to ensure we really want to let the game do the fight. I just lost 8 units amongs some very valuable unattached and im pissed. I could even win the fight if i was to play it, but i decided to forfeit thinking i can make a better line up...little i knew
EDIT: sorry i saw the "new bug" tag too late and i cannot change it in edit mode

Vesiger

Monarch
This feature already exists in the mobile app, so I don't see any reason against it - of course, it doesn't stop players auto-confirming the question, which is the usual outcome of 'do you really want to' dialogues!
Perhaps it would make more sense simply to shift one or other of the surrender/autofight buttons to the left of the screen, instead of having them next to each other?