• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will not fix Tech Cost Error

DeletedUser109734

While scrolling back through the techs I have already researched, I discovered that techs that do not cost any coins/supplies read "0 coins, 0 supplies" instead of just not mentioning them all together. There are too many examples for me to screenshot all of them. These are just a few. (It also happens at the beginning, where the "paid/required resources" are supposed to say "None")
Screenshot 2016-07-27 18:08:14.png

Screenshot 2016-07-27 18:06:04.png

Screenshot 2016-07-27 18:14:52.png

This could just be part of an update, but it seems sort of buggy to me. :?

DeletedUser97688

I have one of these in Arctic Future, and I haven't yet researched that particular tech. I remember in the early eras where you only needed one resource, and the other just wasn't mentioned - so maybe you are right, it could be an update, but it does seem like a bug.

DeletedUser

Just gonna throw this is here as its incredibly minor and may be related to this reported bug.
Screenshot_1.png

Some redundant wording in the expansion techs?

Amy Steele

General
Thanks folks, as this is a minor issue that has no adverse impact on game play, for now at least it's a 'Will not fix'