• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tavern ...

NoKneesNed

Private
2 quick questions, first, should I Collect & empty my Tavern as soon as it is full ? I see no advantage in leaving people in there, I hope I'm not missing something ...

Is there a way to attract people to my Tavern ? It's full now, but has sat empty all day :zzz: !!!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
2 quick questions, first, should I Collect & empty my Tavern as soon as it is full ? I see no advantage in leaving people in there, I hope I'm not missing something ...

Is there a way to attract people to my Tavern ? It's full now, but has sat empty all day :zzz: !!!
It is actually a disadvantage to leave your Tavern full, since nobody else can sit, and they could have sat if there had been an empty seat. The only reason to leave a tavern full, is during these Seasonal Events (such as right now) and if you have reviewed the Quests, and you know that an upcoming Quest in the next hour or two is asking for a certain amount of Silver to be collected - since Silver can only be collected from the guests in your tavern (which expotentially increase for each added guest) or by visiting your friend's taverns, in which you have an approximate 1 in 5 chance of getting a little bit of silver.

There is nothing special to attract people to your tavern, although upgrading your Table Cloth increases the chance of your visitors getting a Forge Point, which is always nice to have. Keep your Friends list full of active players, and if you find players that are no longer active, or do not try visiting your tavern, boot them and try for new friends.

Emberguard

Legend
2 quick questions, first, should I Collect & empty my Tavern as soon as it is full ?
Adding onto Paladiac‘s point regarding quests: you also have Daily Challenges. If you’re only a couple hours away from your Daily Challenge starting you may want to hood off emptying until you see the requirements for that days challenge

Otherwise yes, collecting when full is a good idea