• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Supplies

DeletedUser115548

I am running low on supplies. Is there any way to build them back up so I keep my production buildings and research going.

DeletedUser113901

• Build lighthouse of Alexandria. It boosts your first 90 supplies incomes of the day and gives a few goods daily.
  • Build dynamic tower. It gives you a lot of supplies daily and goods from the aided building's age the first few (9 at level 1, 36 at level 10) times you aid someone (note it can be from any age eg if you're in early middle ages and aid a VR lodge (virtual future) you'll get virtual future goods).
Building these 2 GBs should grant you a lot of supplies and also goods (wich you won't have to produce costing supplies anymore).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100832

Dynamic tower won't give you extra supplies, but Seed Vault will )))

Also royal albert hall is well worth having.

Emberguard

Legend
I am running low on supplies. Is there any way to build them back up so I keep my production buildings and research going.
* GBs (Boost % and/or set amount)
* Tavern Boosts
* Re-evaluate how many supply buildings you have - upgrade to current age if you haven't already (I have 10 current age min to make sure I have enough for events)
* Event buildings will often give either a supply boost or set amount of coins. Use the wiki to determine if any of your events are worth using a reno/upgrade kit to increase the supply output

* Active Friends List! Aid your friends every day if you can. This will double output of standard buildings and give additional stuff to event buildings. If you can't aid all your friends then try to do the first 80. Trim you list whenever you get near to full so you can rotate out those not aiding with more who do aid.