• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggestion for an Arctic Harvest Great Building

DeletedUser97306

Proposal:
If developers haven't already decided which Great Buildings will represent Arctic Harvest era I would like to suggest Svalbard global seed vault as one of the options.

Reason:
Well it's a global seed vault and what would you need more than a shelter and all the possible seeds in the world when Arctic era hits you. I believe it would fit perfectly with the ambient and story.

Details:
Now, in my concept this GB should take a bit less space, let's say it should be 5x4 or 5x5 (it goes underground so makes sense that only small part is above the ground) since it's getting kinda tight in the cities in my opinion. About the boosts, I haven't thought thoroughly - what most people would like is another troops building, but I think it would throw the game out of balance if it was like Alcatraz. What my guild mate Mcscrotee suggested is that it could give troops per aid (few per day of course - max 5 random units of the age player is currently in, it wouldn't make sense that LMA people have Future troops because of aiding players of that age...) Second boost - well, I think coins or supplies are rather pointless as in the other GB's. There is enough of happiness and goods and guild goods producing buildings. Another defensive boost building would ruin hood fighting, so what comes in consideration are bonus forge points or population boost so we may get rid of those enormous houses unless the plan for Arctic is to make them smaller.

Summary:
Beside the fact that idea about the boosts isn't thought trough and that I believe developers will surely come with better ideas I would really like to see building itself in the upcoming era.

Thanks for reading,
Best regards,
gaudeamico

DeletedUser97688

+1 from the GB

For the second boost, I support the FPs idea - the vault is to do with research and preserving seeds, so the research aspect of the game would chime perfectly with this.

Troops and FPs too...this monster will be bloody powerful XD

DeletedUser4872

+1 from me...the troop idea is merely a suggestion, i also think we could have a troop heal option which would speed up healing times of injured units.

Vesiger

Monarch
+1 for the name of the building (and having it 'underground' seems appropriate too, if not too unbalancing).
I don't think it should have anything to do with troops, though. Research bonus seems to make sense...

DeletedUser98305

in that era, how about let the players decide which boost they want from that GB. Be it boost for coins, happiness, goods, supplies, Defense ,Attack, FP , rogues, military and happiness, but they can only choose 2 of them. Either they better their game, or they are doomed. .
give us more freedom- with more choices.

DeletedUser

in that era, how about let the players decide which boost they want from that GB. Be it boost for coins, happiness, goods, supplies, Defense ,Attack, FP , rogues, military and happiness, but they can only choose 2 of them. Either they better their game, or they are doomed. .
give us more freedom- with more choices.
my pick: diamonds and cash