• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Stone age story Quest in SAJM

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Hi, I'm in SAJM, I had a message that read, resetting game as necessary changes were implemented, when it came back on, I found that one of my RQs had changed to a Story Quest for a trophy from a hunters cabin, that's stone age, guess its a major glitch as another of my Guild also in SAJM had the same thing happen, tried resetting game, cleared cache, switched off, all to no avail, Quest remains, tried taking screenshot but won't take one with the quest on screen

L0rien

Private
you can just do it and it clears back to normal - funny tho!

Attachments

• sajmstone.png
    sajmstone.png
    1 MB · Views: 58

Bigoslav

Private
  • World: East-Nagach
  • Browser and Version: Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: I'm in Oceanic Age. I just receive this Story Quest. Is this normal?
  • Screenshots:
    1682340936034.png
  • How often this occurs: -
  • Urgency: -
  • Preventative Actions: -
  • Summary: -.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes

Attachments

• 1682340825522.png
    1682340825522.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 31

Pyroxy

Private
This stone age quest is popping up as the next story quest (cannot be skipped) after other random quests in VF and SAAB, but also after recurring quests in the late space ages. Annoying.

Pyroxy

Private
A guild member reported that this "Celebrate Victory" quest occurs after completing "Gather goods" recurring quests (SAJM?) in the space ages too. Repeatedly. It's not just once and done. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
For most players, completing the one quest will resolve the issue. Some earlier age players however may experience some additional issues with quests. We are aware of this and our development team is on the case. Apologies for the inconvenience.