• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stone Age free

DeletedUser117005

Hello, I’m new and I’ve heard the phrase “stone age free” tossed around in a previous guild a bit and I understand it means to not have any Stone Age buildings in your city. What I would like to know is why does this matter and why do people care if I do it. It’s my city after all.
Thanks and sorry if this is posted elsewhere but this is really bothering me and I’m too lazy to look it up since I’m on mobile.

Edited for clarification

Last edited by a moderator:
Best guess is that you get BPs of the age of the building that you aid, so stone age buildings are useless as there's zero chance of a print

Emberguard

Legend
Best guess is that you get BPs of the age of the building that you aid, so stone age buildings are useless as there's zero chance of a print
That's my guess too.

I’m asking as a general reason as to why people would care, as I am no longer in the guild.
Interesting. It's probably something that'd be more of an issue for auto-join guilds as those guilds tend to get the newest players. Players that look for better guilds usually already have a reasonable grasp on the game and buildings mostly from their current age as early buildings aren't designed to be kept. Bronze age buildings (like blacksmith) pay for their cost to place in 1 hr. So if you're using stone age buildings any longer then necessary you're putting yourself at a disadvantage.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Perhaps these people are talking in "codes" and do not intend to let it be understood by anyone other than themselves in the "inner circle".
I'd keep my eyes peeled and stay on guard against them peoples, and
I'd google what they say, to see whether they are ridiculing me.

DeletedUser117005

I watched on YouTube a video where someone said there is a chance you get a BP from aiding and this chance increases every time you don’t get a BP. Then he went on to say this chance resets every time you aid a Stone Age building. Can anyone confirm this?

DeletedUser96901

I watched on YouTube a video where someone said there is a chance you get a BP from aiding and this chance increases every time you don’t get a BP. Then he went on to say this chance resets every time you aid a Stone Age building. Can anyone confirm this?
that is crap

the chance stays the same

it doesn't increase when not getting a BP
and so it can't reset after aiding a stone age building

Emberguard

Legend
I read where someone said that if you hold your left ear while you aid your chance to get a BP increases.
Well now everyone’s read it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that would be a lot more complicated then reality.

The chances stay the same every time you aid.