• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Still having problems with Guild Expidition

DeletedUser116566

On Jan 10th I filled one of these out because the Guild Expedition was demanding that I pay diamonds even though I had the attempts and the steps to do so. To be specific, it was demanding 50 diamonds on the first step. I have not heard back from you. About an hour ago, I tried the GE again and the diamond demand was gone. I thought it was fixed. So I tried to negotiate my way through the 60th stage in the GE. First attempt failed as I went through the 4 steps (used tavern bonus for extra negotiation). My second attempt, the bug returned, but worse. Instead of 50 diamonds it wants 70 diamonds. I need help!

DeletedUser113901

so you are missing 14 simple goods (up to progressive era) or 7 refined goods (modern era or higher)
It's not how it works. I can assure it's 5 diams per good from below your era and 10 per good from your era or up. So if for exemple you're in PE you pay 5 diams up to InA and 10 from PE on. Got a large range of cities between IrA and ME + 1 AF so know what I'm talking about.

Emberguard

Legend
It's not how it works. I can assure it's 5 diams per good from below your era and 10 per good from your era or up. So if for exemple you're in PE you pay 5 diams up to InA and 10 from PE on. Got a large range of cities between IrA and ME + 1 AF so know what I'm talking about.
No, Test Amount was correct. Unrefined = 5, refined = 10, special = 20 (at least for GBs and tech anyway)

This is from a Late Middle Age city:
upload_2019-1-13_8-15-47.png
Edit:
upload_2019-1-13_8-20-45.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser99692

GE negotiations will only ask for diamonds if you have insufficient goods to meet the negotiation costs or you have to buy an extra turn. Check the screen insufficient goods will be displayed in red e.g. 10/9

DeletedUser96901

I think you need to call him Test.

Obvious he does not read the answers.
you wrote it wrong

obvious you (agent327) should have written "YOU (darkard) don't read the answers"

because HE (=me) gave the answer in the last bug report where darkard did get an answer there but didn't read and didn't respond to it

It's not how it works. I can assure
lol

I love people who are correcting me even if they are wrong and I am right

DeletedUser96901

I bet 100 FP in a few days or weeks we get the same "bug" reported again from darkard