• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stage 2 FOE Veterans World

• Thread starter DeletedUser12313
  • Start date

DeletedUser110168

I shoot down the ideas that push the game more in the wrong direction that FoE is taking, so why it is wrong to express my view. The game has some basic objectives, that are clearly communicated in the promotion movies they make. If you stay in one age, you don't meet any of this objectives. So why should I discuss further on this, you don't understand what the game was/is about...
My apologies for not replying sooner, I have been out of town on business for a few days...

I honestly wasn't expecting a reply, so I guess I can't be surprised when your reply completely missed my point xD
Essentially you see yourself as a 'protector' of the FoE that you started however many years ago, that ship has sailed, FoE is no longer the idealistic game you once loved. I suppose I am just confused about why you still play, I presume it is because you cherish this hope deep down that FoE will return to its 'roots' and be the game you once loved. While I don't see any purpose in your way of thinking, and indeed think it futile to say the least, I would nevertheless appreciate it if you could occasionally come up with an actual logical argument for shooting down ideas. It appears to me that some ideas you barely even consider on their merits alone, you dismiss them out of hand because they don't fit within the idealistic version of FoE, that is not conducive to a creative discussion, nor showing any respect for those that put their ideas out for the community as a whole...

DeletedUser16126

Well a player who wants event buildings only ofcourse! I have a few cities where I stay in one age permanently and I admit I have GBs but the real reason why I stayed in that age because I simply because I could get the premium stuff of that age only e.g Wishing Wells, Champions...
Must be quite frustrating... running a few worlds only to gather event buildings, and then you forget to place them in your city...