• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
2 worlds and approximately 6k event currency spent in total. 2 daily specials won.

Considering the amount of production quests, this is an absolute waste of time and energy and really not a fun event.

Time to try my third world now and see that happens there.

Edit: Another 2500 currency spent, one more daily. So on average you need to spend around 3k to get one daily special. Percentages need adjusting obviously.
1600 event currency spent and 4 dailies won. Percentages appear to be working very favorably obviously.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
AAAARGH!!!!
yesterday spent 2.5k lanturn for sentinel upgrade and got zero :mad::mad::mad:
i think this procentage on daily special is not what it seems to be!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
AAAARGH!!!!
yesterday spent 2.5k lanturn for sentinel upgrade and got zero :mad::mad::mad:
i think this procentage on daily special is not what it seems to be!
The percentages seem great. On the Pagoda day, 3.1k lanterns and got 11. Means now I have to do the 2nd Pagoda daily to get the missing 3.

Iran the Red

Private
Well, that's it. The event is over for me. Quest 51 is exchage in AD or win battles. Neither of them are possible for a BA city. I will not get the lanterns needed to gain the grand prize.

I'm one of those BA Newbies mentioned above and found it a little disappointing that I wasn't able to progress past Quests 52 & 53 without either aging up to Iron way too soon (and in the middle of an Event) or battling through provinces far beyond my age. I'm happy to fight, but without access to PvP or GE (or the Antiques Dealer which was the alternative), the only way to access a battle in BA is by fighting to acquire province sectors on the map.

With lots of tries, time and a massive dose of luck I managed to complete Quest 52 by conquering the whole of the Iron Age Province but when Quest 53 asked for 8 more battles I just gave up on the Event as I didn't think it was at all advisable to advance all the way through the EMA and HMA maps as well just for an Event Quest when I'm not even ready to age up to Iron yet.

Not complaining, don't expect Events to be designed around Newbies who might not even still be here in a months time, I just wish it had been disclosed up front that this Event wasn't designed for BA players to be able to finish it - I had the opposite impression from reading about how the offered Event Building was one that was designed to be particularly beneficial for early era players.

If I *had* known beforehand, instead of concentrating on getting the Event Building/upgrades I might have played it differently, or ignored this particular event completely and spent the time on prepping to age up to Iron instead.

Last edited:
I'm one of those BA Newbies mentioned above and found it a little disappointing that I wasn't able to progress past Quests 52 & 53 without either aging up to Iron way too soon (and in the middle of an Event) or battling through provinces far beyond my age. I'm happy to fight, but without access to PvP or GE (or the Antiques Dealer which was the alternative), the only way to access a battle in BA is by fighting to acquire province sectors on the map.

With lots of tries, time and a massive dose of luck I managed to complete Quest 52 by conquering the whole of the Iron Age Province but when Quest 53 asked for 8 more battles I just gave up on the Event as I didn't think it was at all advisable to advance all the way through the EMA and HMA maps as well just for an Event Quest when I'm not even ready to age up to Iron yet.

Not complaining, don't expect Events to be designed around Newbies who might not even still be here in a months time, I just wish it had been disclosed up front that this Event wasn't designed for BA players to be able to finish it - I had the opposite impression from reading about how the offered Event Building was one that was designed to be particularly beneficial for early era players.

If I *had* known beforehand, instead of concentrating on getting the Event Building/upgrades I might have played it differently, or ignored this particular event completely and spent the time on prepping to age up to Iron instead.
It's not only this event. I think most new players are not able to solve all of the event quests. You made it to quest 52. That's pretty amazing for a new bronze age player. Well done :-)

nice2haveu

Corporal
Umm. Guessing like, you already pushed campaign map too much.

If the campaign map still with IA armies as opponents, then have slight chance. Difficult from BA city no doubt, but having (huge BA army) troops in hand sometimes luckily can win 3 or 4 battles. Like 8 spearfighters, 8 warriors or with combination of rogues with spearfighter and warriors. Difficult to predict which combination works out, also cannot tell auto battle or manual to push forward. It works with auto-battle too(sometimes). Since under BA city, losing troops is not a big worry. Try to see any luck.

Tough to get 6 rogues, if available, try with 6 rogues and 1 spear fighter and 1 warrior. No guarantee, but trying in the game gives little tense and thrill moment.

If provinces are advanced above IA, then all the doors are closed to try anything. Only feeling is to get better luck next time.

Bronze age is supposed to be the tutorial, you're not meant to stay in it. Besides if you hadn't gone so far on the map before the event started then you would have been able to complete the required battles easily.

Iron age is by far the easiest era for events anyway.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Today’s event only auto completed in one of my three worlds
even though I have completed all four levels of GE in all three worlds

Got the alert saying you got picked everything twice. Worrying part is, got only the alert, no rewards or gift. What's the purpose of giving alert to the user. I couldn't take a screenshot, it got disappeared immediately. Is there anything really happens by making the frog picking everything twice in one level completion?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Got the alert saying you got picked everything twice. Worrying part is, got only the alert, no rewards or gift. What's the purpose of giving alert to the user. I couldn't take a screenshot, it got disappeared immediately. Is there anything really happens by making the frog picking everything twice in one level completion?

You should have the achievement badge. Not sure it gives anything else.

Hi @Cursedveggie
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that, I thought I'd finished the tutorial with Stone Age.
Unfortunately I was near the end of the BA Story Quests - it was that which had taken me all through the BA map before the Event started.
No intentions to stay in BA, I just wanted to get the Event out of the way before preparing to Age up and hadn't done any reading-up yet on what a good position is to be in at start of IA with regard to resources/GBs etc - doing that today.
Working long shifts for the next few days so won't be able to give the game the attention I think it will need at the start of a new era - will use those days to put things in place then Age up afterwards.
Good to know the Events work better in IA, thanks
My previous post was just meant as Feedback on the Event from my own perspective

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
Bronze age is supposed to be the tutorial, you're not meant to stay in it. Besides if you hadn't gone so far on the map before the event started then you would have been able to complete the required battles easily.

Iron age is by far the easiest era for events anyway.
dislike, bronze way easier in any means