• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

    Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Space Age Venus - Feedback

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Have you tried using 8 energy canons of your own?
That's a good advice. It might not work for 2nd wave as it's very attack-dependent, but at least worth a try. When it's 8v8 of same units yours goes first, then one of enemy, then one of yours, etc. So if you hit the one that goes next, with some luck you'll kill it, and without luck you'll do some heavy damage so it won't damage yours that badly.

i obviously tried that combo 1 OD+7 Rogues
Just use 2 OD, be merciful to AI :) Yes, against fast units in later ages it's usually impossible to save first unit, unless it's stealth.

Blasters don`t always reach my units in the first round even thou the terrain always favours the enemy ( they can reach me, i can`t reach them in first round)
Use PD against #59, Luke. No need to reach anything, just shoot them :)
 

Xeon of Camelot

Second Lieutenant
CommonUncommonRare



  • 20 forge points
  • 25 random goods (current era)
  • 25 random goods (previous era)
  • 10 light units
  • 10 ranged units
  • 10 heavy units
  • 10 artillery units
  • 10 fast units
  • 2 blueprints
  • coins
  • supplies
  • 100 forge points
  • 200 random goods (current era)
  • 100 random goods (previous era)
  • 10 rogues
  • 8 hour rush mass coins
  • 6 hours rush mass supplies
  • mass self aid kit
  • 5 blueprints
  • medals
  • one up kit
  • renovation kit
  • store building
  • Mysterious shard


These rewards don't look too bad, what is the approx. frequency of an uncommon shard?
 
The frequency of rewards is based upon the stated percentages - the chances of getting a shard increase with each level - works the same as the ToR.

For those that haven't noticed - the Shard 4 hour counter clock "appears" to reset when the GB levels.
 

Xeon of Camelot

Second Lieutenant
Well, I built my Flying Island on friday and so far had zero settlement shards. :o
I'll wait just a little longer before reporting it as a bug.
 

Forwandert

Brigadier-General
FI can be like that, I have high level and only reason I'm keeping it is because I get 1-2 reno/1 up a week from it and I just use my GBs to earn them. I didn't build it for the other rewards so don't really monitor it but I have logged on to 3/4 shards waiting and logged on plenty of times to none there.
 
Last edited:

Xeon of Camelot

Second Lieutenant
FI can be like that,
I should have had a 17.5% chance of getting a shard on the first day and got nothing so I leveled FI up to 2 for the last day and just got one shard at just under a 20% chance every 4 hours
So using the 4hr maths gives 6 chances/day with only one shard late in the second day would be the equivalent of rolling dice 12 times and only getting a six once.
It's RNG, a pity they can't guarantee a shard every 4 hours.
 

klods hans

Monarch
I should have had a 17.5% chance of getting a shard on the first day and got nothing so I leveled FI up to 2 for the last day and just got one shard at just under a 20% chance every 4 hours
20% chance of getting a shard = 80% chance of NOT getting a shard.
 

Xeon of Camelot

Second Lieutenant
20% chance of getting a shard = 80% chance of NOT getting a shard.
20% chance of getting a shard = 80% chance of NOT getting a shard = 1/20 hrs average.
So some days nothing and other days more than one if you are lucky with only a 1% chance of it being rare.
Of course, having a high-level FI improves the odds a lot but will players even bother with it taking up space. !??
Maybe the way to look at it is that it is very pretty and the low rewards are something for doing nothing I guess.
 

Forwandert

Brigadier-General
will players even bother with it taking up space. !??
Maybe the way to look at it is that it is very pretty and the low rewards are something for doing nothing I guess.
A lot aren't bothering with it. I just saw an additional way to earn rewards not easily accessible like most of the uncommon rewards and it requires no effort apart from checking if any spawned.

I'm not really worried about collecting x amount of fps daily anymore so the build cost wasn't really a concern, earning fps from it I wasn't really looking for and it was lvl 80 the day after release so most levels filled themselves. I spent more fps getting enough bps then I did levelling the gb.
 

Cuthwolf

Lieutenant
I'm in SAV and will not build the FI even though I have the goods and blueprints. I think it's a poor GB; I hope Inno compensate by releasing a great one for a second SAV GB.