• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Knight of ICE

43 in J. But exactly, people are willing to spend goods and fps on this.

No, people are willing to spend diamonds on it.

The Gbg fights are what they are. Much more fun either way.

Where is the fun? I can still autoclick with 1 SAJM unit till I hit 100 attrition. After that I have to switch to autoclicking with 1 Titan unit, or a combination of 1 Titan unit and rogues. Nothing has changed. Only thing different in this age are the GB's. That's it. Apart from that it is just a Space Age like all previous Space Ages. Same ol' same ol'.

Edit: There is one more change compared to the other Space Ages. The Colony no longer requires roads. Some may see that as an improvement. I don't. It makes it impossible to shut the Colony down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 127677

No, people are willing to spend diamonds on it.
Not sure where you’re coming from. They’re spending goods and expecting they have the same prints as I do, to about level 35-55 depending on building. Don’t know where the dimes are coming in to it

Where is the fun? I can still autoclick with 1 SAJM unit till I hit 100 attrition. After that I have to switch to autoclicking with 1 Titan unit, or a combination of 1 Titan unit and rogues. Nothing has changed. Only thing different in this age are the GB's. That's it. Apart from that it is just a Space Age like all previous Space Ages. Same ol' same ol'.

Edit: There is one more change compared to the other Space Ages. The Colony no longer requires roads. Some may see that as an improvement. I don't. It makes it impossible to shut the Colony down.
I’m finding it fun. You must have significantly higher stats than I do to be able to auto with 1+7, either era. I am down a significant number of troops. I don’t mind. I‘m enjoying the era, even if you aren’t. I don’t even understand your problem with the colony, if you don’t want it, don’t open it.

Deleted member 127677

Maybe you should read what was addressed again.
I did. You said you can auto to 100 with 1 SAJ+7 rogues. I find that impossible. Not least because it eats troops like nothing. So, you must have better stats than I do, since there is no way I can do that. I am actually autoing higher than I did in SAJ, but with a combo of SAT troops. And I lose many. So, your 1+7 of either era is a reflection of either your superior stats, or something else.

How will you get through the tech tree if you don't
You won’t but you sound like you are upset that you have to even open the colony. So what is the issue?

Knight of ICE

You said you can auto to 100 with 1 SAJ+7 rogues.

I did??????

Looks to me like I said I can do it with 1 SAJ unit. Never mentioned rogues in that instance and before you try to twist that in suggesting I only use one unit, it was in response to your comment about auto clicking with one specific troop. I am sure you mean 8 of that one troop. Same as I mean 8 of 1(the same) unit.

You won’t but you sound like you are upset that you have to even open the colony. So what is the issue?

The issue is you do not read what I write. If that is to much to ask, please do not respond to me and just ignore my opinion. I never said anything about having to open the Colony. I made a comment about not being able to shut it down.

Dreadful units+Dreadful GB = SAT
any other feedback is pointless and i regret soooo much that i've aged up. I wish i had the possibility to go down an age

bootnreboot

Private
need the battle RQ's added to SAT, many players have told me they will never age up to SAT, they use the 2000 daily RQ's to do the 2 battle RQ's to grow their city/player points with the battle points. Now SAT players can not. the 2000 RQ daily limit means nothing now in SAT. Add the battle RQ's in SAT or take them out of SAJM to make the game fair from the battle points gain.

need the battle RQ's added to SAT, many players have told me they will never age up to SAT, they use the 2000 daily RQ's to do the 2 battle RQ's to grow their city/player points with the battle points. Now SAT players can not. the 2000 RQ daily limit means nothing now in SAT. Add the battle RQ's in SAT or take them out of SAJM to make the game fair from the battle points gain.
What do you mean? There are battle RQ's jn SAT.
E.g. "Win 15 battles" which in SAJM was "Win 12 battles".

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I assume that refers to quest tasks of the "Defeat this X army, or solve this Y negotiation", where you get to fight a predetermined enemy army. You get points for winning, and also have a chance to trigger Himeji Castle's bonus.

bootnreboot

Private
What do you mean? There are battle RQ's jn SAT.
E.g. "Win 15 battles" which in SAJM was "Win 12 battles".
Right...im talking about the RQ's in SAJM , defeat the army, collect 500 goods, , so you defeat the army, do a ping pong trade 250 / 250 goods. you get the rewards for completing the quest as well as the battle points adding to your player points / city points. theres another ,.. defeat the army, .. and i forget what the other part is but it doesnt matter to complete the quest since you already have the points for the battle just abort. and you get 2000 aborts per day. racking up millions of player points. All this is gone once you go to SAT, so the 2000 aborts allowed per day are meaningless in SAT.
So SAJM players can continue to grow in points while the SAT players have nothing comparable, SAJM players can get SAT BP's, trade for goods and best world for SAJM. Very poor game design.....either add the battle quests back in the RQ's for SAT or remove them from SAJM.
players that ive known for years are saying they will never move to SAT.

to Mod : plz forward to FOE.

Last edited:
Right...im talking about the RQ's in SAJM , defeat the army, collect 500 goods, , so you defeat the army, do a ping pong trade 250 / 250 goods. you get the rewards for completing the quest as well as the battle points adding to your player points / city points. theres another ,.. defeat the army, .. and i forget what the other part is but it doesnt matter to complete the quest since you already have the points for the battle just abort. and you get 2000 aborts per day. racking up millions of player points. All this is gone once you go to SAT, so the 2000 aborts allowed per day are meaningless in SAT.
So SAJM players can continue to grow in points while the SAT players have nothing comparable, SAJM players can get SAT BP's, trade for goods and best world for SAJM. Very poor game design.....either add the battle quests back in the RQ's for SAT or remove them from SAJM.
players that ive known for years are saying they will never move to SAT.

to Mod : plz forward to FOE.
I get all that. And I'm well aware of the way you can "cheat the system" to gain rank points by only doing the battle and aborting the other part of the double quests.
I suppose that's exactly why they removed those quests. The same reason why they removed the Unbirthday quests. And why they put the 2000 cap on aborts. To limit exploitation of RQ's.
I doubt they will add features back to the game that players can abuse to take advantage of. If anything, they should remove all the easily exploitable RQ's from all previous eras, UBQ's, battle quests etc.
I'm no saint though. I take advantage of the profitable RQ/CF combo. Sure I do. I repeat the "spend fps" quests and sometimes the "15 battles" (SAT) quest. But I don't cycle battle RQ's until I hit the 2000 cap to get rank points. I don't care very much about useless player rank.

Last edited: