• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Something is wrong with my event.

daskid

Private
I'm playing in fel and my shipping amounts are lower than the gathering. So I can't stockpile any goods. The far left is always empty. The two should be completely opposite. And before you ask, the gemstones are the same. Both at level one exactly the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230804-094317.png
    Screenshot_20230804-094317.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20230804-101018.png
    Screenshot_20230804-101018.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 49

Knight of ICE

Everything looks like it is supposed to look. Your shiping amounts are supposed to be lower than the gathering. It is up to you to balance it.

daskid

Private
Everything looks like it is supposed to look. Your shiping amounts are supposed to be lower than the gathering. It is up to you to balance it.
Then why are my other worlds different. I play in two other worlds and the lower left is higher than the far left

Emberguard

Legend
Then why are my other worlds different. I play in two other worlds and the lower left is higher than the far left
If the lower left has all the rations, then you‘ve levelled your carriage higher than your production rate. That’s OK. That can be a good thing. As long as the left pile is going up faster than the banquet hall can pick it up then it doesn’t matter how big that pile gets.

Generally speaking by end of town you’ll want both the Banquet Hall and Carriage on lvl 300, and the Butcher on lvl 50. That’s usually the fastest way to complete the town