• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there everyone! The Women's World Cup is reaching its climax and the Premier League is back! We're in the mood for the beautiful game so check out our forum announcement here and post your feedback below!

Deleted member 127677

You’ve forgotten to explain what the Soccer Prizes are.

Nidwin

Sergeant
Timing is perfect as I'll have the entire next week, still on vacation, to clean up many many fields. Got some nice promotions for precious so invested a bit for this coming one.

Deleted member 127677

Could you explain please? :)
There is a reference to some prizes being available through Soccer Prizes, but unless I’m missing something, there is no indication what those are. There are League Prizes and Grand Prizes. What am I missing?

Deleted member 127677

These

Attachments

• IMG_2432.jpeg
    IMG_2432.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2433.jpeg
    IMG_2433.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 69

Deleted member 127677

What are the Soccer Prizes where these Avatars and Additional Buildings are available? Again, if I’m missing something obvious somewhere, there is no such thing as a ’Soccer Prize’ available, only League and Quest? So how do I get a Soccer Prize?

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Its the same as it usually is, with Grand Prizes etc. This works the same as previous events.

Deleted member 127677

So the Soccer Prize is just the Grand Prize and I will get those avatars and additional prizes through playing the normal board?

Deleted member 127677

Looks to me like everything is there.
I just realised where the confusion stems from. My question is, where are what are labelled Soccer Prizes available? Do they contain something besides avatars and what are labelled Additional Prizes? How do I get a Soccer Prize? This is not clear in the announcement.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
This is the same naming convention as has been used in previous events, and the prizes are available in the same places, by gaining progress towards the Grand Prizes. The Silver and Gold prizes will also be present as previously.

Ev4ma

Captain
This is the same naming convention as has been used in previous events, and the prizes are available in the same places, by gaining progress towards the Grand Prizes. The Silver and Gold prizes will also be present as previously.
Will everyone be able to buy the gold pass this time

Deleted member 127677

So from the event pass, thank you, would have been easier to just say that as that also is not mentioned. There is also no mention of Gold and Silver prizes, assuming those will be available to everyone as well?

Pyroxy

Private
I think it's a bit weird to re-use this minigame in the Soccer event. It will be a bit like we are playing with blobs that are getting bigger and better as they glom onto other blobs. In my opinion, maybe Inno should have used this minigame in the Halloween event, and used Zombies instead of soccer players? So, the zombies would end up eating each other during the minigame, and only the biggest and baddest would survive to generate "brains" (to open chests).... :lol:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
The email gift is wrong and I'm 99% certain I didn't receive anything.

Started at 100 balls, done 2 quests and the daily log in, amounts still 370.

Screenshot_20230821_120122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230821_115617_Forge of Empires.jpg