• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Shrine of Knowledge worthwhile?

Hi everyone, I have 2 SoK in my Inventory, and I'm not sure if it's worth building for me, since the level 1 SoK only gives 1 FP per day given it's motivated, and I would only have space for them if I sell 2 residential buildings. The upgrades kit to level 2 SoK is also very expensive in the Antique Dealer for a casual player like me, so should I build the 2 SoK or sell them at the Antique Dealer? btw I'm saving that 2x3 space next to the farm for a Statue of Zeus. Thank you :)

IMG_5108.jpeg

Emberguard

Legend
At your development I would use the Shrine of Knowledge if you already have it on you. I wouldn't buy any more from the Antiques Dealer, but I would use them if you have them and later on replace them once you're short on space. Right now you have plenty of things that a Shrine of Knowledge could replace in your city

Thanks so much! :D But I'm a little short on population at the moment though, I'm trying to build a trebuchet camp but that requires like 500 population I mean I can sell the gallows first...

Emberguard

Legend
But I'm a little short on population at the moment though
Then start by consolidating your housing. You’ve got 5 different types of housing, you only need one. Choose the housing with the highest population per square ratio and dump the rest. That’ll increase your population while decreasing the amount of space taken up with houses