• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Showing Guild Members Stats

DeletedUser106252

Proposal: This feature would really help leaders see where their members are at and how much goods, supplies coins, how much they donated to treasury, how many diamonds they have and GB BPs in inventories.

Have You checked the forums for the same ideas? Yes, I only found the treasury donations but not the other stuff.

Reason: To help guilds progress faster and contact each other faster (Not make the game easier).

Other Words: I think this is a great idea because if people throughout the guild want to see who has the goods they want or if they are planning on doing GvG and want to see how their members are doing without having to ask every single person how much they have, this would really help.

joesoap

Major-General
i dont think how many coins, supplies, goods, diamonds etc is anyones business but the player that owns them
and considering that the only thing that players can trade/donate is goods i cant see how leaders knowing the rest of the values is relevant, and knowing a player has the goods that may be needed for gvg isn't of any use unless that player wants to & chooses to donate them, this idea could lead to a situation where a leader starts bullying players to get their goods

DeletedUser2989

I to am not a fan of this idea, the record of donating to treasury is fine because similar records happen for actions on the GvG map and are important for guilds functioning in GvG. The rest though seems like a significant invasion of privacy, I understand that it's being proposed from the perspective of helping people but I think that's better done talking with the players concerned.

Even if you were to know all of that info you'd still have to talk to the players to get them to put/accept trades, change city layouts and/or commit to GvG requirements. So there is also the potential of causing frustration for guild leaders as they'd know the resources are there but they can't get the players concerned to respond/cooperate.

-1, the best way to improve guilds working together is to improve communications and to build teamwork.

DeletedUser96901

how much goods, supplies coins, how many diamonds they have and GB BPs in inventories.

who do you think you are that you should be able to see that ? god ?

but in your believing that you are god you have forgotten to see how man money players have spent in the game

having to ask every single person how much they have
what idiot would tell you how much diamond he has

Take the diamonds, coins and supplies out then..
and goods and BPs

oh what is the rest: donated to treasury
and for that there is already an idea

DeletedUser2989

Take the diamonds, coins and supplies out then..

It'd be best to edit your opening post (OP) if you want to make that change to the idea, if you need help with that please feel free to private message me. :)

DeletedUser99588

-1, true leaders do not need to know such information. This sort of information is only needed by a despot.