• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Should I build an Arc now?

DeletedUser116830

Hello,
I am a player on Arvahall. I have 7 Arc BPs, along with enough diamonds from quests that I could buy my way through the last two. Goods is not an issue, but I don’t have any other GBs aside from the Oracle. So, shall I build an Arc now? Or wait til later? Help appreciated.

Dead-Eye

General
I have a measly 70. Shall I farm for more first?
Yep. Your gonna need them. Arc is slow going at first. By the time you get to the mid 30 s till early 70 s people will be dropping fps on it all the time. It will still talk a long time to lv 80. Try to find a swap partner for the first 30 levels. This will help with bps while you get more fp packs.

Emberguard

Legend
You fp inventory doesn't mean much until you want to speed through some lvls. The important questions are not based on what other GBs you have.

What's important to ask is based on the daily FP income you've got, whether you're prepared to take however long it takes to build the arc up, whether you want to do this alongside everything else or doing it at the expense of everything else being on hold, how far you want to lvl up the Arc and most importantly what role do you want the Arc to play in your city?

If you only want it to be there for guild treasury goods then go ahead. Even a lvl 1 arc will be helpful for that. If you want it for FP income I need more info as to what resources you have available, what your plans are for your city, whether you care how much you're gaining from it or if any gain would be worth it to you and whether you're willing to work with others to build your arc up before I can comment on if it's better to build it now or wait a bit.

It takes a very long time to get an Arc to level 80; the longer you wait the less effective it will be as many people are now making their way to a level 80 Arc. Start Now would be my suggestion!

Level 80 is important in that it allows you to get into Arc clubs. That's when the real action starts with your other GB's. There are many level 80 Arcs now so the usefulness of Arcs below level 80 has been greatly watered down. There is very little in the way of hood sniping available out there now even in the lower age hoods.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
An Arc in the Iron Age is quite an achievement but I'm not sure that the resources Terrium provides will enable you to develop it. So unless you are going for a status symbol I would build a GB more suited to your situation.

DeletedUser116830

An Arc in the Iron Age is quite an achievement but I'm not sure that the resources Terrium provides will enable you to develop it. So unless you are going for a status symbol I would build a GB more suited to your situation.
How did you... know... my city name...
Also, my guild leader gives us goods for a price of 0 FPS. So yeah... goods is not an issue...

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I have a diamond farm in Arvahall so it wasn't difficult.
You are most fortunate to have landed in a Guild that provides so much support. It certainly gives you an excellent chance to progress quickly and The Norse Gods are a top Guild.

DeletedUser116830

I have a diamond farm in Arvahall so it wasn't difficult.
You are most fortunate to have landed in a Guild that provides so much support. It certainly gives you an excellent chance to progress quickly and The Norse Gods are a top Guild.
Thanks for your compliment:)