• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Self aid

DeletedUser116628

I can't get the self aid to work. When I activate it and select the building it won't work.. what am I doing wrong?

Emberguard

Legend
Prior to opening the self aid kit:
upload_2019-1-30_12-3-10.png

Self aid kit:
upload_2019-1-30_12-2-52.png

Now when you use the kit, does the game show the stars in the second screenshot? What kind of building are you trying to aid? Does the building prior to opening the kit have the gold star you see in the first screenshot? (is it already motivated?)

DeletedUser116628

Prior to opening the self aid kit:

Self aid kit:

Now when you use the kit, does the game show the stars in the second screenshot? What kind of building are you trying to aid? Does the building prior to opening the kit have the gold star you see in the first screenshot? (is it already motivated?)
I am trying to motivate my iron foundry. it doesn't have any stars

Emberguard

Legend
I am trying to motivate my iron foundry. it doesn't have any stars
This building?
200px-G_SS_IronAge_Leadfoundry.png

Goods buildings cannot be motivated. Have you got the goods deposit from the map?
upload_2019-1-30_12-16-23.png

Each age upto modern era will have 2 deposits on the continent map that will boost your goods production. Build the goods for the boosts you've got on the map, then trade those goods on the market for the rest. There's a pretty big difference in how much the building will produce between having the goods deposit and using a unboosted goods building