• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

See a maxed out city (built on all land) - EN2 Brisgard

Chuckler

Private
Hello - I am on EN2/Brisgard world.

I am wondering, has anyone acquired ALL their land area & built on them all? Or if you do, does FOE just creates a bigger map & adds more spare spaces?

I'm interested in seeing what it looks like. (a maxed-out city)

(based on points, I've checked a few of the largest players, but see that they've still got open land areas to acquire..)

Emberguard

Legend
There is a max limit. That limit is smaller than the amount of spaces you see available. The idea being that each time they open a new age they also add more expansions. So rather than having to redo the map every single time a age is released, they redo the map with significantly more expansions than what they immediately make available. Once they run out of expansion spots to give out, then they enlarge the map again