• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Second ME GB?

DeletedUser98180

Apparently the development team at Inno-FoE did think of putting up a public toilet as a GB, but at stage No 2 of development the Health and Safety Manager was worried about the proximity of the watch-fires and the the idea was panned :) ........ sorry!

Yes, lets cross our fingers and legs for a quality 2nd GB for our Mod Era..... more attack bonus could balance things up a little maybe - OR how about my favourite a 'BP-swops' converter for something useful - like FP packs :)

DeletedUser5514

That would be cool, a bp swapper :)

Apparently the development team at Inno-FoE did think of putting up a public toilet as a GB, but at stage No 2 of development the Health and Safety Manager was worried about the proximity of the watch-fires and the the idea was panned :) ........ sorry!

Yes, lets cross our fingers and legs for a quality 2nd GB for our Mod Era..... more attack bonus could balance things up a little maybe - OR how about my favourite a 'BP-swops' converter for something useful - like FP packs :)

DeletedUser7046

why do you want more atack if with 150% you can beat defenses with 700 or a bit more???
We need 1 building that gives us a boost to the atack when defend (retaliation bonus)...

DeletedUser7739

If that was the case, this game would be paying customers only. There's literally a handful of those games out there while there are tons of "free to play" with premium options.

you didn't understand what I 've said

DeletedUser

^ nope , not really....a company needs only paying customers at the end of the day.
To have paying customers, a company needs content. Free players is a content, the most valuable one in MMO games.

You don't really think that Inno made FoE "free to play" because it cares, do you?

DeletedUser7719

Hey guys, if you want to argue about paying/nonpaying players, feel free to make a new thread about it, but the OP is about the 2nd ME GB.

DeletedUser6514

Hey guys, if you want to argue about paying/nonpaying players, feel free to make a new thread about it, but the OP is about the 2nd ME GB.

Nobody is arguing about anything...

But I do agree about it not being the correct thread.

DeletedUser7739

To have paying customers, a company needs content. Free players is a content, the most valuable one in MMO games.

You don't really think that Inno made FoE "free to play" because it cares, do you?

my point exactly...the goal is the ''paying customer'' like any other business

DeletedUser6461

Please stick with original poster. If the thread is going away from the O.P and new posts are non-contributory; we would have to close it.
This is just a quiet reminder please.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
why do you want more atack if with 150% you can beat defenses with 700 or a bit more???
We need 1 building that gives us a boost to the atack when defend (retaliation bonus)...

That would, indeed , make things more interesting !
+1

DeletedUser14664

so 700% defence with like 50% attack bonus to it ? no thanks. its hard enought againts that defence. when 1 of you guys lose even loses 1 hp, your chance of damage goes from 0-2 to 0-1, even when you completely counter the defences troops :D

DeletedUser

so 700% defence with like 50% attack bonus to it ? no thanks. its hard enought againts that defence. when 1 of you guys lose even loses 1 hp, your chance of damage goes from 0-2 to 0-1, even when you completely counter the defences troops :D

how often are you fighting people with 700% defense? It can't be often enough that the addition of 50% attack would be a serious problem

DeletedUser14782

back to the post...
The 2nd one should have something like Research bonus, because atoms are science, and research is science (i c a connection

DeletedUser7719

What would a research bonus do? Reduce resource requirements? (excluding forge points)

DeletedUser14782

either give forge points, or reduce requirements by 10 or 5% (that would be cool but a bit too over-the-top).

DeletedUser7739

either give forge points, or reduce requirements by 10 or 5% (that would be cool but a bit too over-the-top).

the -X% would be pointless after 2 weeks into new eras....which eventually will stop coming as well.

DeletedUser14782

the -X% would be pointless after 2 weeks into new eras....which eventually will stop coming as well.
Itll take a long time for the final age to come...
i do wonder what that will be anyways...

DeletedUser96901

Well, there are at least 2 more planned after Modern Era.
and they already have problems for making good GBs

the terrible Space Needle: worse than Frauenkirche
and then they don't know what bonus the 2nd one should get
(the picture of it already was available with update 1.18 on beta server)