• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search for Blueprint / Plunder

• Thread starter DeletedUser3315
  • Start date

DeletedUser

@Taeriyn - Yes, but I was posting in this thread not that one, and while similar this one doesn't give that option.

Feel free to modify my suggestion to fit your thread if you wish, but I chose not to post there. Something similar to your suggestion was made more than six months ago, I think I may have even argued for it. Unfortunately there only seems to be a Bug Archive and not an Idea Archive so I can't point you at it. The powers that be decided it wouldn't happen, but I wish you better luck with it.

DeletedUser

so in essence people dont want to work for the bp and get them as easy as possible by mooching off other guilds :D

I agree with Blacksmith on this one, this is open for exploitation. Guilds could work together swapping players to obtain all the blueprints in no time. They could simply keep a spot free in their guild for bringing in fresh blood every few mins just for that very purpose. This has the thumbs down as an idea if you ask me. To be honest i don't like how easy it has got to obtain them anyway. How many empires did you see with all the wonders of the world in? 'NONE' thats how many.
~ddrd1981

DeletedUser

Something similar to your suggestion was made more than six months ago, I think I may have even argued for it. Unfortunately there only seems to be a Bug Archive and not an Idea Archive so I can't point you at it. The powers that be decided it wouldn't happen, but I wish you better luck with it.

Actually, that was never an official idea. It is now, so it has a better chance of being noticed finally. And then of course, it's still up to the developers of what to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so in essence people dont want to work for the bp and get them as easy as possible by mooching off other guilds :D

Well people can already do that, Ritzy just wants a way to attack and not plunder someones stuff, but still have a chance to find a blueprint.

I have always had a policy that I won't plunder people who put up a defending army of any kind (except a chosen few :P), mostly to discourage the 2 spearmen defense. When the GBs were released I had to start plundering for blueprints, at least if I wanted to compete in the tower. I've since decided to stick with my original policy and just forget about finding blueprints when I'm PVPing.

So basically now it's one or the other; I look for BPs, or I compete in the tower. It's my choice to play that way, but it would be nice to be able to do both, so I give this a +1.

I like it when the game just gives you an free choice to be good or bad. Seems like the way it is now, anyone who PVPs is strongly encouraged to plunder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a terrific idea, I also run a large Guild and many of my members are plundered daily by players so vastly superior that they have no chance of doing anything about it, ultimately the game will lose more players (and revenue) than it will gain if it is heavily biased toward the big picking on the small, this option will lessen the pain for the smaller without ruining the game for the bigger.

DeletedUser9082

I know this is a game of patience - and its a very good game. However, the time it takes polishing, motivating, plundering or spending forge points on other people's great buildings in order to try to get a blueprint is far too long and the rewards too infrequent. I have noticed that several people have stopped playing in my neighbourhood since the introduction of the great buildings. I do the above every day on all my guild and neighbours yet rarely get a blueprint. Most people have lives and don't have time to spend all day at their computer. Maybe I'm alone, but the game is becoming a chore more than an enjoyable activity for me.

DeletedUser

If I read the proposal correct, you want BP, but you don't to plunder? If that is the case, why not polish or motivate then? According to Checkered Jester, your chance of finding BP when plundering is less then when you polish or motivate.

"When a player plunders a building, via attacking another player, he has a chance to find a BP of one of the Great Buildings belonging to the age of the building he just plundered (lower BP find chance rate than motivating/polishing)." (post 52815)