• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Rosa Parks

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for feedback and questions around the Rosa Parks historical questline. If you've got any, feel free to leave it below. Check out the full announcement here.

Thanks,

Richard & team

DeletedUser110797

I note that Quest 10 reads as follows. "Research a technology OR Have the third difficulty in Guild Expedition solved". I play 3 worlds and I am in a position to research a technology in only one of them. The alternative for the other 2 worlds is impossible for me because in six months of play I have only ever seen the 2nd level of difficulty in the GE opened once and the 3rd level....never! (not enough goods in the treasury).
I don't see how the 'third difficulty in GE' can be considered a fair alternative to 'research a technology' especially for those players at HMA or lower.
Anyway, this is not a complaint....I'm just putting it out there for discussion to see what others think.

DeletedUser110255

I like it. however and nice reward at end. however, I feel like there are just too many historical questlines. we have just finished Halloween and Christmas is coming up. Granted, its a good business tac but the constant stream of questlines is a wee bit irritating.

DeletedUser110255

I note that Quest 10 reads as follows. "Research a technology OR Have the third difficulty in Guild Expedition solved". I play 3 worlds and I am in a position to research a technology in only one of them. The alternative for the other 2 worlds is impossible for me because in six months of play I have only ever seen the 2nd level of difficulty in the GE opened once and the 3rd level....never! (not enough goods in the treasury).
I don't see how the 'third difficulty in GE' can be considered a fair alternative to 'research a technology' especially for those players at HMA or lower.
Anyway, this is not a complaint....I'm just putting it out there for discussion to see what others think.
I agree. but dont ur guild open it for u?? also, this is significantly better than the recent halloween quest where there was no other option but to reasearch a tech.

DeletedUser110797

The two guilds don't want to open the 2nd and 3rd levels for just one or two players, because the goods levels in the treasury aren't great and I understand that. But what I am saying is that in this situation the 3rd difficulty in GE is not a good alternative to the Research a Technology. Anyway it is what it is and we can each do the quest.....or not!

DeletedUser2007

The two guilds don't want to open the 2nd and 3rd levels for just one or two players, because the goods levels in the treasury aren't great and I understand that. But what I am saying is that in this situation the 3rd difficulty in GE is not a good alternative to the Research a Technology. Anyway it is what it is and we can each do the quest.....or not!
So you have use first part of quest "Research ...". Event is not "one-day" event. So you'll have few days to prepare research ... Or not?

Dead-Eye

General
Normally I like these quests, the rewards have been pretty good though I only started when Checkmate Sq. came out. That said, this reward does not seem worth any effort.

Thanks anyway.

DeletedUser111866

The alternative for the other 2 worlds is impossible for me because in six months of play I have only ever seen the 2nd level of difficulty in the GE opened once and the 3rd level....never! (not enough goods in the treasury).
Given questline starts on Monday, you can make a temporary guild just for yourself while GE is not yet started, then get third difficulty open all by yourself with your stockpile, get the quest done then go back to a normal guild sporting a GE3 win and a building at no tech cost. They always say "plan ahead" and if a guild is sort of not suitable, why not use an opportunity to change it? That said, Imma be going for tech at this point, unless I'd get me a very hefty attack bonus by the end of next week.

DeletedUser107950

I agree with Patrucio, some of the higher level quests are beyond challenging, like getting the 8-900 goods is extremely hectic and trying to manage to gain 2 sectors, THEN scout a new province, THEN gain control of a province, you have to try blow through 800 goods then you have nothing left to use on the next province you get to, it just seems a bit ridiculous at times.

DeletedUser2007

"Acquire 2 sectors without fighting or win 7 battles without losing in between"
"Scout a province OR Donate 800 goods either from your current era or the era below to the guild treasury" (scout already is on his way)
"Research a technology OR Have the third difficulty in Guild Expedition solved" ...
.... and event is finished :lol:

DeletedUser111948

I'm in the same boat - can't research a tech, I'm just not in a position to do so - not enough resources, rushed an era just recently - I don't even have the military yet, or the map opened... And it takes a WHILE in FoE to actually do thous things. My guild never opens the third map - not many of us are active now, and even if they did I would not be in position to finish it...
So basically it is yet another event I'm skipping... Because of the tech research... Again... The game is clearly designed with slow pace in mind, I just don't understand than WHY do they insist on all of a sudden trying to rush people in to doing things that are not just sub optimal, but ruinous for their city?
I'm not "camping" eras, I move at a reasonable speed, but moving to early means you have difficulties getting the blueprints you want, resources you need... If you are not ready to at least rush to the next army composition than you end up at military disadvantage for quite a while and that leads to all kind of trouble...
I guess I'll just have to ignore events from now on, until I can transition to new era and leave a few less important technologies un researched just so I can do that for an event one day, because natural progress is punished here, not rewarded.

Thrawnf

Corporal
me i wish the event star, as i still waiting lol...

easy quest, nice reward (and cute) love it !
Thanks

DeletedUser106369

We have had the horn come up on the right hand side of the screen in with the boosts but when I click it it leads me to the forum and says page could not be found. Is this supposed to be the start of the event?

DeletedUser98451

Looks like the event update is affecting log-in, i'm getting a msg saying there is no player with this name so am unable to log-in

DeletedUser111911

I can log in on the app, says there is no internet connection