• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

rival quest in wildlife event...how do you use it

Cicmjau

Private
but there's no list of the tasks and rewards, I am searching, but can't find not on forum, nor fandom...
did I miss it? Anyone got the link?

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Indeed its not an easy set of quests to complete without spending diamonds and you do need quite a bit of luck to get the right colours on the board whern needding to pop colours or collect x chests.
try reviewing UBERNERD's utube advice on what to do, comes complete with the list of quests and without this knowledge you are poping yellows the quest before you must pop 60!!
I thought it imposible untill i reviewed the post and printed off the advise sheet shown at the end. You still need a lot of luck but it is possible.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
What a waste of time
Certainly it is(was) (and will be) a waste of time - but for the non-lifers, i.e. - those that do nothing in life but spend 20+ hours daily on this game - might as well have something for them to waste more of their lives on. Inno recent decisions to create over-powered buildings, basically destroying older buildings and trying to cause as much addiction as possible, shows that the developer group is only working to create profits and has basically stopped trying to make an enjoyable game anymore.

Vesiger

Monarch
The recent statement about trying to avoid 'power creep" suggests that they are at least now conscious of the problem...

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
The recent statement about trying to avoid 'power creep" suggests that they are at least now conscious of the problem...

They could have avoided it 12 months ago when they started it. Buildings where fine creeping up 1/5% upto that point. The whole blurb in that statement was a lot of management speak and filler with keywords from complaints around it. Guessing the St Patrick's event prizes will be nerfed since they're aware of the power creep and problems, obviously they can't let it continue?

I've seen plenty of these statements over the years from Inno on various games and between the lines will be whatever they're already planning or got lined up and the rest is just to placate the people reading it.

Inno only ever tends to release statements when they know they've annoyed a large amount of the playerbase or just about to.

Last edited: